Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Thanks button?

metsfan

Also, what are the small green squares under Referrals and above You Tube?

Thats just the Rank/Reputation System. Idk how Harry has it set up, usually it goes by post numbers when you reach a the post limit to earn a bar but

like 25 post gives you 1 bar, 150 gives you 2, 1000, 3, etc...

tho i don't see it like that, i think it set up to go by the rating people give you in the post.. The stars.

The Staff has more bars of course since they are staff. Newbies start off with 1 bar which stays like that till you get a good rep..

Hover over it and you will see a nice text set by the webmaster:cool: it will change when you get new bar or when your rep progresses.

Thats just the Rank/Reputation System. Idk how Harry has it set up, usually it goes by post numbers when you reach a the post limit to earn a bar but

like 25 post gives you 1 bar, 150 gives you 2, 1000, 3, etc...

tho i don't see it like that, i think it set up to go by the rating people give you in the post.. The stars.

The Staff has more bars of course since they are staff. Newbies start off with 1 bar which stays like that till you get a good rep..

Hover over it and you will see a nice text set by the webmaster:cool: it will change when you get new bar or when your rep progresses.

Incorrect. The bars are your reputation meter. The more thumbs up/positive rep you get, the higher your reputation goes and the further the bars go.

Incorrect. The bars are your reputation meter. The more thumbs up/positive rep you get, the higher your reputation goes and the further the bars go.

I forgot, how do you give one a good reputation?

By clicking on that balance symbol and or using the thanks button gives some reputation points.

I dont think the Thank mod can do that, unless harry set up like that!

But still i dont get the point of more green bars.. Does it unlock something or so?

Ok, dumb question, how do I get the thanks button to show up in my posts? I have no clue how to enable it.

Only admin can enable it on a per-acct basis, otherwise its mainly transit workers, site supporters & such.

- A

Archived