Hiring freeze on again

Meesh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even with the freeze, don't they still hire for positions like T/O and C/R? I thought thats what happened last time there was a freeze.

Yes...the freeze only applied to non essential positions last time and I assume it will be similar this time. However it does mean things will likely move a little bit slower. Just relax and those who scored well will eventually get called.

Yes...the freeze only applied to non essential positions last time and I assume it will be similar this time. However it does mean things will likely move a little bit slower. Just relax and those who scored well will eventually get called.

easy for you to say

easy for you to say

LOL you wont be more than a couple classes behind me...you are in very good shape...this isn't going to push it back that much, this will probably end up being just like the last "hiring freeze" thread where they were calling people all along and yet some worried that they weren't hiring operating positions even though they were

LOL you wont be more than a couple classes behind me...you are in very good shape...this isn't going to push it back that much, this will probably end up being just like the last "hiring freeze" thread where they were calling people all along and yet some worried that they weren't hiring operating positions even though they were

Yea I know but I have to complain about everything :(

Archived