Teachers Caught Naked

Dan05979

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Part of the problem is, these teachers are way too young these days.... along w/ these security guards in these high schools also... students from like, 8th grade & up, since kids wanna grow up so damn fast nowdays, feel like they're peers with their teachers... Worse, teachers talk to these kids like they're their homies... I mean, who's the adult... or should I say, who's Supposed to be the adult here ?

all my cousins, and my little sister & brother are all younger than I am, so they often came to me for guidance (well that, and I would be the only adult that really listened & cared enough about what they had to say).... Anyway, they would tell me how the guards would try to hit on the female students in their respective schools.... and how teachers would supply students ciggs during lunch breaks, the whole nine...

My little brother is in high school right now... out of the 7 teachers he has, 3 of them he says are younger than I am (28) - and one of those of which, constantly tells the kids that she just graduated from college... and acts just as immature as the students in his class....

Mustn't be near as difficult to get a teaching degree... shame, it used to be a noble profession too... no wonder they generally get paid less than, say, during the 70's/80's.....

Bring back nuns in private school to solve the problem there. In public school, have all the teachers be old as hell and grumpy, very grumpy.

I think it's similar to the police concept of the "Rubber Gun Squad." Basicly, they're being punished by having an important tool of thier job taken away without losing the job. PD it's your service weapon; in this case, your class room. A TA styple equivalent in the old days might have been "Rubber brake handle" or "Rubber Reverser key."

Damn i hoped it was a room made of rubber where we can jump :P

lol Thanks that helped ! Sounds like the detention room!

Man are these teachers nuts. I wonder of the DOE got em off a bar lol

Bring back nuns in private school to solve the problem there. In public school, have all the teachers be old as hell and grumpy, very grumpy.

then parents gotta watch out for the priests.... :eek:

jokes aside, Isn't it like that overseas... in those European private schools.... I heard they don't play out there.. same w/ those teachers in China, IINM....

then parents gotta watch out for the priests.... :eek:

jokes aside, Isn't it like that overseas... in those European private schools.... I heard they don't play out there.. same w/ those teachers in China, IINM....

If I were still in high school, I would kick my own ass for what I am about to say. Schools are not strict enough, teachers are too friendly (even the one who are not sleeping with the students) and the school year is not long enough.

If I were still in high school, I would kick my own ass for what I am about to say. Schools are not strict enough, teachers are too friendly (even the one who are not sleeping with the students) and the school year is not long enough.

Get out of here...

A teacher/professor is just a person who teaches, doesn't matter if he or she is good looking or not all it matters is what grades you get from the person teaching the class. It doesn't matter if the teacher is tenured or not, you mess up, and you're outta here!

Judge a person by the way he or she teaches not the way they look.

A teacher/professor is just a person who teaches, doesn't matter if he or she is good looking or not all it matters is what grades you get from the person teaching the class. It doesn't matter if the teacher is tenured or not, you mess up, and you're outta here!

Judge a person by the way he or she teaches not the way they look.

As much as I would like to agree, I think that if you are right out of grad school you might be a little too young to teach in a high school. I think to do that, you should have some real world experience first. I remember when I was in high school, we had several new teachers who were right out of school and with in a few week, they wanted nothing to do with teaching.

I just wounder what was going thru their heads that it would be a good idea to get naked in the class room. Go to a hotel or your own home.

I went to a specialized high school. Most of the female teachers weren't attractive. There was one that was ok looking (ironically she taught Spanish). However, when I attended City College I took a class called Leadership. There was this hot Italian professor who was 35-ish. She was a redhead who always wore stiletto boots. I got an A in that class. I had so many illicit fantasies.

Whats the rubber room? Sounds like something out of bellvue.

The rubber room is the nickname amongst Dept of Ed employees for the place where Dept of Ed staff (mostly teachers) get sent to when they do something bad (hit a student, fight a student, sexually abuse a student, etc..etc..) while they wait for their disciplinary hearings to fire them which takes weeks/months to do so due to the UFT.

I love friendly active teachers. I don't feel intimidated to ask questions and I actually go visit them during their office hours when I'm struggling. Having them active in the class, more energy, and inclined to make us practice what we're learning...i do a hell of a lot better with that than some grumpy old piss who just sits there and reads from the book.

I remember when I was in high school, we had several new teachers who were right out of school and with in a few week, they wanted nothing to do with teaching.

every new teacher goes through that phase. the problem is not having "real world experience", the problem is that new teachers have absolutely no support once they are in the field. :tdown:

every new teacher goes through that phase. the problem is not having "real world experience", the problem is that new teachers have absolutely no support once they are in the field. :tdown:

PxGirl, not sure exactly what you mean by no support, but in the general sense of the term... well, you could say that about any newcomer in almost any profession though...

not having real world experience isn't the main problem, per say, but it is a factor... You look at some professions, and there's at least some form of training, or preparation, or what have you... of course, an aspiring teacher can take his/her own initiative & find some internship (if one exists, I don't know... I'm not in that field) where they could work alongside with a current teacher.... They used to do this in kindeegarten (lol) classes; there'd be times when a class would have like 3 teachers...

Nowdays, you have these teachers that get in there, stay for what, a couple months b/c they can't deal w/ the pressure, the pay wasn't good enough for 'em, or w/e, and bounce (leave); increasing the already high turnover rate teaching has.... That's what I meant when I said that teaching isn't the noble profession it once was... How many teachers you hear of in the past couple yrs. having sexual relations w/ students, or other off the wall behavior that adults should engage in around students....

A teacher/professor is just a person who teaches

Yep... I wouldn't doubt that how a lot of newer teachers feel... by newer, I'll place a timeframe of about 5 yrs.... some'll say this past decade... it's looked upon as just a job....

Archived