Teachers Caught Naked

Dan05979

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you guys know, that 11 yr olds r on this site rite...

So are my ex girls nieces. I wasn't surprised, but their aunt was by what they "knew", about that stuff. She was really surprised when they said the bigger the feet, the bigger the.....well you figure out the rest..........

To all: Of course the majority (not all), guys will think this is hot, considering the teachers are cute for once. Of course if one of those hormonally driven boys were to walk in, OMG, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

I wonder if it were two Susan Boyle looking teachers and a student were to walk in, what would happen. I wonder if they would have been charged with endangering the welfare of a child, and possibly criminally negligent homicide. The janitor possibly would of had to clean up his own puke, if he could see it, if he didn't gouge out his own eyeballs first. Watching two Wildebeest go at it, would be more hot than watching two Susan Boyle's go at it.........

So are my ex girls nieces. I wasn't surprised, but their aunt was by what they "knew", about that stuff. She was really surprised when they said the bigger the feet, the bigger the.....well you figure out the rest..........

The bigger the feet the bigger the socks :P (couldn't resist)

Haha, the rest of your post was hilarious and true my friend...

They stay there until they are fired.

On another note, it was revealed that the guy who punched that f-ugly MTV jersey shore bimbo in the face is a NYC teacher. Julio, if you see him at the rubber room, give him a high five for me will ya?

Disclaimer: I Do not condone violence against women. Just classless bimbo trash, but only if someone else does it, because it's funny.

• 2 weeks later...
DUDE! IT'S DISGUSTING! do you realize how many peoplke could have been exposed to that deadly phornication. It's pervs like you that instigate and increase these homosexual problems. :mad:

Theres a thing you learn when you go thru life and society thats the ability to understand when someone is being cute and funny and being seriouse. Since when was homosexuality a problem? I'm not going to get into this with you because I don't know you and I dont care about you.

I have alot of friends on here. Watch who your calling a F'n perv

DUDE! IT'S DISGUSTING! do you realize how many peoplke could have been exposed to that deadly phornication. It's pervs like you that instigate and increase these homosexual problems. :mad:

How is he a perv?

Looks like we have a homophobe... or a person that is afraid of their sexuality.:confused:

1) Thank you for the comedic lulz.

2) Are you a homophobe? You seem to have a real bad problem with homosexuality.

3) How is the FORNICATION deadly?

(crazy person detected....)

Seriously man, are you ok?

- A

I'm not even going to bother , getting into this , but i'm tired of Homophobic people , it makes me. Its starts like chatter like that and ends, up in a beating or murder somewhere down the road. And the said part is theres no real reason for it. I recently found out that 2 of my favorite Rail Fanners & My second Favorite Freeway Timelapse were , Homophobes and they saw that my status on FB & Myspace and they called me names and threatened me. It makes me feel sadden that in the 21st Century we all can't get along.

~Corey

I'm not even going to bother , getting into this , but i'm tired of Homophobic people , it makes me. Its starts like chatter like that and ends, up in a beating or murder somewhere down the road. And the said part is theres no real reason for it. I recently found out that 2 of my favorite Rail Fanners & My second Favorite Freeway Timelapse were , Homophobes and they saw that my status on FB & Myspace and they called me names and threatened me. It makes me feel sadden that in the 21st Century we all can't get along.

~Corey

Its called ignorance. Is sad ppl will be friends a rapist, child molestor and murderer but can't be friends with someone who is gay. Ignorance is a bliss!

Archived