Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Go28 Opening Day (10/17/2009)

Pablo M 201

Excellent pix! Go go Go! :P

btw whats the Go Bus for?

Go Bus is (NJT)'S BRT like (MTA) calls it SBS.

GoBus seats are design for comfort and it also has luggage rack on Go#28.

GoBus is like BRT, not really BRT without bus lane.

If you board GoBus, you must EXIT THROUGH REAR DOOR according to GoBus policy. It has TSP along Springfield Av corridor.

I love it Pablo.M 201!

Got damn them NABI's looks hawt with the GO wrap.....excellent shots!
I agree! Thanks Curtis!

Excellent pix! Go go Go! :P

btw whats the Go Bus for?

Thanks!

The Go Bus routes is New Jersey Transit's way of getting into BRT-like service. The Go25 was created to move people along Springfield Avenue faster during the rush hour (but really the Go25 is just a couple of rebranded 25X runs).

The Go28 is part of something bigger. Besides the goal of trying to provide service to Newark Liberty International Airport for Bloomfield Avenue residents and also provide an alternative service for downtown Newark and Broad Street customers other than the 62 bus, the Go28 is the commencement of the Liberty Corridor BRT project which if proven as successful as they want it to be, there will be expansion to it.

great pics
Thanks.

Go Bus is (NJT)'S BRT like (MTA) calls it SBS.

GoBus seats are design for comfort and it also has luggage rack on Go#28.

GoBus is like BRT, not really BRT without bus lane.

If you board GoBus, you must EXIT THROUGH REAR DOOR according to GoBus policy. It has TSP along Springfield Av corridor.

I love it Pablo.M 201!

Thanks Yuki, glad you enjoy it.

..and it also has luggage rack on Go#28....

Like this? http://njtransitinfo.totalh.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=175&fullsize=1

if so, then that's not just a feature of GoBus28, it's also on ALL the NABIs delivered to the South

Read here for all the features of them: http://njtransitinfo.totalh.com/index.php?p=2_2

Btw, nice pics of the GoBus28 NABIs :P

Nice!

I've used this route a few times now, and i have to say it is a superior experience that i look forward to every time i chill w/ my woman on her way to work at ewr. I have a 12 zone trenton to newark penn rail pass, it allows me to also travel on all iterations of (NJT) light rail, and 12 zones of bus. So what i do is go via NCS to broad st newark, GO28 to airport shaving 15 minutes off the 62 even with the light rail part, then i see her off, go back out hop on GO28 (via broad st station), get on MidTown Direct, or Hoboken train to nyp or hoboken... If you have a similar pass please try this, it's pretty amazing that all i need to do to get to NYC is wait for a MTD train via light rail from NWK...

- A

Like this? http://njtransitinfo.totalh.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=175&fullsize=1

if so, then that's not just a feature of GoBus28, it's also on ALL the NABIs delivered to the South

Read here for all the features of them: http://njtransitinfo.totalh.com/index.php?p=2_2

Btw, nice pics of the GoBus28 NABIs :P

No, there is an additional luggage rack at the front of the bus, just like on the Flxible Metro-Ds that are usually designated for service on the 62 are.

I got a picture (in my mind) of what you're talking about

Yeah, I thought we had an interior shot of at least one of the two up on TTMG but guess not. I'll see if I could take an interior shot next time I'm on a Go28 or 62 bus.

Archived