Model rr Trainzone

trainzone

Hey guys!

I'm currently working on the model railroad section of TrainZone and was looking for those who would like to contribute photos, videos of their layout no matter how big or small...any scale. I need photos and if you have a YouTube page with video, I can take the video from there. I would also need a description of what you're showing, the length of that can be up to you. Also if you only have shots of train fairs etc, that's fine as well.

Thanks guys!

Cion Jones

On your webpage there is no content at all (shows a launch date). Also there are no videos in your youtube channel. Can we see some screens or videos of what you're working on?

I think you need to show people what you're working on or what you're capable of before trying recruit to content creators.

On your webpage there is no content at all (shows a launch date). Also there are no videos in your youtube channel. Can we see some screens or videos of what you're working on?

I think you need to show people what you're working on or what you're capable of before trying recruit to content creators.

Yes there is only a launch date, and no I don't have any videos of my own up on my YouTube page, however I can assure you videos, photos etc will come from me as soon as I release the site. It's a GREAT deal of work putting this site together, and this is why I don't currently have the time to do my own videos, photos, repaints etc at the moment. Everything will be well worth it in the end, and I will surely supply the site with a great deal of material once i get it settled. As we speak, I need you guys assistance.

I will be displaying a preview of the site very shortly.

Just so you know, I've been doing MSTS repaints for years and have been wanting to start a website for some time, however never had the time until now. One of my repaints which was cleared and released should be on this site incase you want to see it. It's a NYCTA R-29 MOW. It's also available for download at train-sim.com

Archived