New York City Trivia

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened at 737 Seventh Ave on May 14, 1991?

A massive fire broke out, and Firefighters Patrick Barr and Kevin Shea use the same rope to be lowered from the roof to rescue two people from the 12th floor inside of the building.

True or false before 1997 was staten island part of jersey or NYC?

False. Staten Island (then as Richmond) became part of the City of New York in 1898.

A massive fire broke out, and Firefighters Patrick Barr and Kevin Shea use the same rope to be lowered from the roof to rescue two people from the 12th floor inside of the building.

False. Staten Island (then as Richmond) became part of the City of New York in 1898.

That's right!

• 2 weeks later...

Corrrect.

• 1 year later...
Not to go off topic. EE or any mods can we renamed this NYCTF trivia and be able to add non-NYC topics like sports, US/World History and Entertainment?

How about you mms your own threads for those topics, you seem to have no problem creating other pointless threads.

IND Man relax. If you dont like my comments please igorne me. Just making an idea. Dont see you go after the other members like me.

Just a thought since it would not only be NYC trivia it could also be sports, us/world history and avoid redudant threads to help the mods.:cool:

Archived