New York City Trivia

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, that's the problem. It's all about helping out the mods, yet you're sucking up to them at the same time. You've been doing this for a long time now, and it's nowhere cute and helpful at all. When are you going to accept the fact that you are NOT a moderator here? I'm not the only one here that's conveying this message to you, but there are a few here that actually said similar messages to you in the past, and you know very well who they are. This whole "I'm forum police" mentality really needs to stop.

See, that's the problem. It's all about helping out the mods, yet you're sucking up to them at the same time. You've been doing this for a long time now, and it's nowhere cute and helpful at all. When are you going to accept the fact that you are NOT a moderator here? I'm not the only one here that's conveying this message to you, but there are a few here that actually said similar messages to you in the past, and you know very well who they are. This whole "I'm forum police" mentality really needs to stop.

Thank you, thank you, thank you IRT! I don't care what people post as long as it's entertaining or informative. This "NYC Trivia" thread has gone on for I don't know how many pages as is and no someone gets the great idea to expand it to something other then what it is. Why, what's the point of that? Is it that you don't like the fact that it's a good thread that you didn't create, are you envious that a thread you didn't create actually does well and someone wanted to bring it back? I don't get it.

Oh and Shortbus, my "beef" with you is that you try and control what happens here when there is no reason for it at all. If suddenly Harry or one of the other mods made you a mod too (though I think it would be a terrible idea) I would actually get back on topic when you said so or follow what ever other things you wanted to go as a Mod, BUT you not a mod. You have no power at all even though you try to steer threads in the direction you want. If that's what you want to do (although it's very d*ckish of you) fine, but don't expect my self and others to not say any thing.

Drunken rant over.... for now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you IRT! I don't care what people post as long as it's entertaining or informative. This "NYC Trivia" thread has gone on for I don't know how many pages as is and no someone gets the great idea to expand it to something other then what it is. Why, what's the point of that? Is it that you don't like the fact that it's a good thread that you didn't create, are you envious that a thread you didn't create actually does well and someone wanted to bring it back? I don't get it.

Oh and Shortbus, my "beef" with you is that you try and control what happens here when there is no reason for it at all. If suddenly Harry or one of the other mods made you a mod too (though I think it would be a terrible idea) I would actually get back on topic when you said so or follow what ever other things you wanted to go as a Mod, BUT you not a mod. You have no power at all even though you try to steer threads in the direction you want. If that's what you want to do (although it's very d*ckish of you) fine, but don't expect my self and others to not say any thing.

Drunken rant over.... for now.

Thats what happens when you stare at a monitor all day with no job, and suck a mean one on here to Harry & his forum police. Btw He's a mod at the nyc forum which Harry did just to make him happy & feel better about himself.

Archived