100th Street Bus Depot to be renamed

Q101viaSteinway

It wouldn't be as expensive of a change as renaming the RFK bridge, since there's no signs or maps to be replaced or anything. The sticker and the actual depot name would be the only major things to change, so why not?

I'll get an updated picture of it when they change it, too.

D60HF53912.jpg

It wouldn't be as expensive of a change as renaming the RFK bridge, since there's no signs or maps to be replaced or anything. The sticker and the actual depot name would be the only major things to change, so why not?

No matter what the cost it's an unnecessary change that is wasting money, even if it only is producing about 200 depot stickers. Don't forget, the lettering on the depot will also have to change.

Oh man this sucks! I like the old MaBSTOAs depot name!

So lets see they have money to change a depot name but cutting service for people? Wow how slow can the t/a be?

If you want a lesson in how to waste money, they cry broke, you intern at MTA's finance department.........

Really a waste of money, I disagree with this renaming thing. The (MTA) could hold it until they have enought money to continue operations. Or maybe this is part or the bailout package from the government, the (MTA) has to rename their stuff until the GOVT is satisfied...

If Kingsbridge depot is renamed, so will my user name!!!:eek::mad::tdown:

Are they going to rename ALL the depots?

It seems there is an endless supply of causes or memorialized personalities they can rename the depots with, so eventually, they will run out.

I often wonder why they don't use the new names for new depots that open up.

Archived