Lock Your R160 Cab Door T/O!

Sea Beach

I was on the (F) train today and I saw the T/O leave his cab,he shuts the door but doesent lock it! As the train was pulling away it mad a jerk and the door went flying open! Heres the results:

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

And heres a few extra while going to see the tree at Rockefeller Ctr

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

Enjoy :(

-(V)

I would have played with all the controls......:cool:

Watch out though, you touch anything and the T/O gets a pop up message saying that someone is trying to use the cab. Without keys, you can still play with the windshield wipers and the cab light. Oh and the buzzer too.

Watch out though, you touch anything and the T/O gets a pop up message saying that someone is trying to use the cab. Without keys, you can still play with the windshield wipers and the cab light.

Believe me, I'm not doing no such thing. I havent even been on the subway since '05 with my luck I'll get beaten by the copperonies

great photos

Thanks! :)

You should have done the right thing Vinny! :eek:

I didnt want it to look like I opened the door

back on topic...

Nice pixs! Ive seen cab doors open of course. the R142 Bronx Bound (2) at 96th opened up and i closed..

Thanks! :)

LOL,wow

I would have played with all the controls......:cool:

LMAO. I would've loved to play with the announcements :cool:

Watch out though, you touch anything and the T/O gets a pop up message saying that someone is trying to use the cab. Without keys, you can still play with the windshield wipers and the cab light. Oh and the buzzer too.

wow,you learn something new everyday :(

Did you try and contact the train crew? This would have been a good time to use on of those intercoms as this it something of importance.

The cab is rendered inactive when a crew member has deactivated the cab for service (no P.A., no intercom, no announcements, no radio, nothing.) So all of you kiddies can get those naughty thoughts out of your head right now.

Nonetheless, the T/O is at fault for not locking the door. Tsk tsk.

The cab is rendered inactive when a crew member has deactivated the cab for service (no P.A., no intercom, no announcements, no radio, nothing.) So all of you kiddies can get those naughty thoughts out of your head right now.

Agreed ZMan this is how cabs can get vandalized by other individuals with nothing else better to do.

I also had gone through this myself on an R68A W (sliding cab door like the R46) train from Ditmars Blvd in Dec 2002, the cab door was unlocked thus enableing me to open it, but only a crack, so instead, I stood guard until 49th street where I got off, I tried to close it, but something was on the latch preventing it from securing

Slammin pics!

Thanks! :P

LOL!

Well, I have seen this on a (W) and it made a good chance for me to peak in the cab, observe the controls, play with the Yellow Sticks as well as go thru the doors of each car until I contacted a C/R at 14th St. Union Square.

Nice photos and video by the way, ;)!

Ohh my

Thanks! :o

One day your girl is going to come whip some Vinny booty for showing her on NYCTF so much!

Thats not my girl,its my friend,nothing more than a friend and never will be :P

LOL

Thats not my girl,its my friend,nothing more than a friend and never will be ;)

LOL

Ohhh really?...... :P

Ha. The cab door was swinging open. Zoom the camera in and call it a RFW :P

Archived