1 Star Ranting

Sea Beach

Ok. But he is right with asking people to use correct grammar as it is some times not easy to understand why people are trying to say at times.

Well if he wants to correct then he can, but doesn't need to bother replying. Which isn't necessary of course and sounds like an embarrassment to the person he edited to. If he wants to warn him/her about his correction a proper PM would be nice.

And Vinster, lets not make something so big, if he did, then just ignore it. No need to fuzz over it bro. Its a way for people to understand correctly.

Im neutral here, just saying what i have to say.

Corrections made. :(

LOL:tup:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why, that you very much sir!

I hope nobody was offended… :( and to make it even, can someone spot the partial contradiction? :eek:

Unless the perp has no life and spends hours making new accounts just to make a dent in the average rating, I don't see how it will become a problem.
You shouldn't care even if he's making multiple accounts to do it.

Ok. But he is right with asking people to use correct grammar as it is some times not easy to understand why people are trying to say at times.

Dont get like him now. You and I know know he understood what I said,he was just being a smart***

Corrections made. ;)

LMFAO!!!

Well if he wants to correct then he can, but doesn't need to bother replying. Which isn't necessary of course and sounds like an embarrassment to the person he edited to. If he wants to warn him/her about his correction a proper PM would be nice.

And Vinster, lets not make something so big, if he did, then just ignore it. No need to fuzz over it bro. Its a way for people to understand correctly.

Im neutral here, just saying what i have to say.

LOL:tup:

He doesent have to correct a your to you're,hes just a smart***,thats all I have to say

I hope nobody was offended… ;) and to make it even, can someone spot the partial contradiction? :eek:

None taken at all. I just do speak internet, it's like someone is speaking French to me.

And Vinny, he is not asking or saying anything unreasonable. In fact, there have been threads posted every once in a while by different people who have said the same thing. Don't try to make something out of nothing just cause you don't get along with him.

And Vinny, he is not asking or saying anything unreasonable. In fact, there have been threads posted every once in a while by different people who have said the same thing. Don't try to make something out of nothing just cause you don't get along with him.

Like I said,this isnt grammar school its a forum.

and I have never seen anyone else on here do that,only him

and its not cause I dont get along with him........im not even gonna continue talking to you cause its like talking to a wall.

Im done.

I just noticed something,Forest Glens 'Nostalgia Pics" thread was rated 1 star,same goes for this thread,it now has 3,this means someone changed it to 3,members cant rate once someone rates it,so im assuming that a mod changed it......

And Sea Beach Vinny, this thread I noticed has three (3) stars.

I just noticed something,Forest Glens 'Nostalgia Pics" thread was rated 1 star,same goes for this thread,it now has 3,this means someone changed it to 3,members cant rate once someone rates it,so im assuming that a mod changed it......

once again, it's a glitch. The forum software is not designed to allow only one person to rate a thread and lock everyone else from voting. We mods also can't change any ratings.

And Sea Beach Vinny, this thread I noticed has three (3) stars.

I said that

once again, it's a glitch. The forum software is not designed to allow only one person to rate a thread and lock everyone else from voting. We mods also can't change any ratings.

so it magically changed?

Archived