Old Day Photo in Queens (Vintage Buses & El Included)

FamousNYLover

Yuki these photos are not for critique. You can just post these in off-topic. Critiqing is for posting one or two photographs that was taken with new or special photographic equipment or using certain post processing techniques. :cool:

>>>Moved to Off-topic forum>>>

Yuki these photos are not for critique. You can just post these in off-topic. Critiqing is for posting one or two photographs that was taken with new or special photographic equipment or using certain post processing techniques. :cool:

>>>Moved to Off-topic forum>>>

Thank you for explaining, Harry.

I was using "critique" without knowing the meaning.

Nice photos of GMC Old Look Buses and of Bank Of America A.T.M.s in Queens, Yuki!

It looks like this bank, which began in California as The Bank Of Italy is living up to its' name "Bank Of America".

(Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Bank, Chase Manhattan Bank, The Provident Savings Bank).

Nice photos of GMC Old Look Buses and of Bank Of America A.T.M.s in Queens, Yuki!

It looks like this bank, which began in California as The Bank Of Italy is living up to its' name "Bank Of America".

(Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Bank, Chase Manhattan Bank, The Provident Savings Bank).

I not focusing on Bank of America.

I only took pic of map behind it.

Archived