Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Two questions about bus routes.....

WannaBeMTA12

this might be a useless thread....but im curious.....wen i used to take the qm2 to manhattan, i would get on the orion v cng's 9xxx series...is it jus me or are the retarders really loud on them? even on 72xx series too.

and also....wouldnt it be nice to have a express outta whitestone.....running up 20th ave...qm5 doesnt sound to bad.....or any regular non-express....which reminds me....a bus running up n down 20th ave wouldnt be bad either.....Q20C maybe?

this might be a useless thread....but im curious.....wen i used to take the qm2 to manhattan, i would get on the orion v cng's 9xxx series...is it jus me or are the retarders really loud on them? even on 72xx series too.

and also....wouldnt it be nice to have a express outta whitestone.....running up 20th ave...qm5 doesnt sound to bad.....or any regular non-express....which reminds me....a bus running up n down 20th ave wouldnt be bad either.....Q20C maybe?

That's QM2 territory, even if it doesn't *directly* serve Whitestone...

....and a bus running up/down 20th av? from where to where exactly?

Archived