Looking For A New Phone

SevenEleven

Hey there guys,

Christmas is coming along and my mom said that I can get a new new phone to get rid of my old Sidekick 08. I've been considering a Blackberry but then went onto Android phones. On top of that, I've leaned towards HTC phones. I was going to go with the HTC Hero but settled for the G1.

Before I go off to tell my mom that I want the G1, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for me.

I'm trying to aim for an Android phone that I can use with T-Mobile. It will be a plus if the phone is a HTC phone. (In which I know the G1 is) Feel free to still put your suggestions in if it doesn't fall under any of these categories.

Thanks,

I'm trying to aim for an Android phone that I can use with T-Mobile. It will be a plus if the phone is a HTC phone. (In which I know the G1 is) Feel free to still put your suggestions in if it doesn't fall under any of these categories.

Thanks,

You should get the MyTouch 3G. It is faster than the G1 and you can customize it even more with custom ROMs.

Emphasis mine.

Huh?? I went from a Razr V3 dialing letter style number pad to an iPhone and it types like a normal little version of a regular keyboard, no weirdly sized or shaped keys from shoving them in a tiny area, it can fit in both landscape ad portrait mode (try that with any above mentioned device) nothing to clean out or worry bout debris/dust/lint, and yea it will never wear out. All those other phones seem to have weird little buttons vs a KEYboard, i was never looking for a BUTTONboard, so i guess my experience with real typing translated into a satisfying use of the on screen dealio. :)

- A

Archived