Brighton Local's, O Gauge Inventory

that guys a joke...he basically never helps any one and always has an attitude when you ask him a question....sometimes i feel like punching him in his mouth so i stopped going there....i usually go to white plains hobbies in white plains ny....i need to make a trip to train world

whats the size of your lay out?

and where can i find the R21, R62 and some mta work trains?

i really love you lay out dude...keep up with the photos! :-D

where is white plains hobbies i wanna go there one day

• 7 months later...

hello fellas, im a rookie here. retired M/M with a growing collection of mth cars and some commuter stuff .. im also building a rather large O scale 2 rail layout in the basement. large as in the 1st leg is almost 32 ft long..but its all n modules. i have lots of operating exp in work trains and B div as well as car equipment. feel free to ask any questions or comments about the nyc subway and my layout,.. my collection is listed below.

sincerely

M/M R. Andreone

mth stuff

2 slant 40 4 car sets

R-1 4 car set plus 2 car add-on

R-32 4 car set plus 2 car add on

R-42 shorty set plus 2 car add on

bmt standard set - 1 3 car powered set and 3 car add on

lionel commuter set .. MP-54 type.

atlas O bombardier type .. 2 rail-metro-north.

IRT low-v 2 car add on set.

R-16 lionel add on set.

plus im also building my own commuter and subway cars and right now im starting a build of one of the nycta work diesels i operated. and additional purchases ill be making. comments,suggestions, questions and advice are welcome.

read yer iron.

• 1 year later...

If you're in Queens go to Trainland,Trainworld's little brother in Lynbrook on Sunrise Hwy and Earle Ave. It's near the LIRR station. Or Nassau Hobby in Freeport,Merrick Road east of Main St also near the LIRR station. There is a new hobby store in Manhattan called Pilotage Hobby 389 Fifth Avenue,enter on E.36 Street. The trains are mostly Bachmann HO but they have a good Williams section if you want inexpensive O gauge.

Archived