Railfanning the Ichiban Train.... (2009-12-18)

R68 Subway Car

Just for English-speakers who does not know "ichiban" means "#(1)."

It mostly used for race.

Oh, I thought it was a misspelling of "Ichabod" ("The glory has departed"), and thus a thread about a car that was beign retired, or otherwise in bad condition.

R68 Subway Car, is is great shot.

Subarashi shashin da!! (Splendid shot!)

Just for English-speakers who does not know "ichiban" means "#(1)."

It mostly used for race.

I found out what "ichiban" meant in English after watching a particular episode of "1000 Ways To Die", in which the show's #1 way to go out was titled "Ichi-Boned" LOL.

I found out what "ichiban" meant in English after watching a particular episode of "1000 Ways To Die", in which the show's #1 way to go out was titled "Ichi-Boned" LOL.

all i had to do was watch Yu-Gi-Oh a couple years ago! Ich, Jun, Hyaku! (i forget the word for 1,000 but...) yah! nice photos B)

I thought he was making a wu-tang clan reference... In "Symphony 2000", method man goes:

"John John Phenomenon... In Japan they call me ichiban...

wu-tang clang... nummba waaan"

(that's how he says it on the track)

So the word just means, number one.... cool beans... thanks.

Patcoman and r68 subway car:

Yo R160As and R160Bs, we all happy for you, and Im a gonna let you finish, but the R68s and R68As are one of the best cars of all time. One of the best cars of all time!

Yo R32 B Train, I like how fast you travel over the Manhattan Bridge, and fly down the Brighton Express line, and Ima let you finish, but PATCO is the best because it flys over the Ben Franklin Bridge and flys in South Jersey!

On both of your signatures....who are you talking to? the train?

Archived