Life On The (N) Train

Daniel The Cool

Nice pics, and you're getting better. Some of them you didn't/couldn't focus on the train correctly in time or took the shot too late. Most of the others are still tilted.

thanks

Agreed, the pics are getting better, but there's no need to post every single pic. The blurry ones I would not have bothered posting IMO.

As for the tilting, for goodness sakes, use a photo editing software to straiten out the pics! It's been at least a few months already.

I forgot to do it.

Agreed, the pics are getting better, but there's no need to post every single pic. The blurry ones I would not have bothered posting IMO.

As for the tilting, for goodness sakes, use a photo editing software to straiten out the pics! It's been at least a few months already.

No, the tilting he needs to correct himself. Its the way he holds the camera and aims that causes that tilt.

cool pics

thanks

I like how you took pictures in Manhattan and Brooklyn. It really breathes some energy into the (N) train and the neighborhoods and people that it serves. Good work.

(D)aniel you got some great photos ,You and the rest of TTMG put

(S)ea (B)each and the rest of BK on the (M)ap today .

(D)on't worry about other ©ritiques ,Your (A) (G)ood Photographer and I like seeing your Hard work ,Keep going (D) :tup::tup: (K)<R>

thanks KnightRider

Nice shots!

thanks Curtis:tup:

He could do better if he tries more. Critiques never hurt anyone and anyone can learn from their mistakes. :(

(H)e is trying Hitler so ease up .Meet up with him one day and Fan together.

Your gonna take A good time that they all had and say something negative ,If you didn't like his pics then all you had to do was skip the damn post,You never have anything good to say about anybody you know that .

Archived