My Lucky and Unlucky X-Mas

FamousNYLover

I like to share my X-mas story.

I have been sick since Thanksgiing. I am taking NyQuill Day and Night time medicine, well as Japanese cold medical which was very lucky for me.

I missed X-Mas Party with El Barrio's Bravest on Saturday, Dec. 5th; followed by 67th St X-Mas Party FDNY on Sunday, Dec. 13th, Engine 44 X-Mas Party on Dec. 14th.

On Monday, December 15th, first present was 2 copies of 2010 Edition of NYC, Washington DC, Boston from "Not For Tourist" and HI LCD TV.

On Friday, December 18th, mouse was shipped and arrived at first.

I also missed Engine 65 X-Mas Party and Bee-Line X-Mas Free-Holiday Special on Saturday, Dec. 19th.

On Sunday, Dec 20th, when I call my Yorkville Firehouse, they told me Family X-Mas Party was cancelled due to possible snowstorm/blizzard.

Most members of firefighter family and friend, they come from either NJ, many boroughs of NYC, well as Westchester and Long Island areas.

Lucky news is that I am getting new 15" laptop computer.

I was so upset about all X-mas party and Bee-Line Free-Days twice, I am very sad, but happy because new computer will be coming from Dell.

I agree with Forest Glen. Colds usually don't last this long. I recommend seeing a doctor ASAP. Also, eat fruit. The vitamins will help with your immune system.

Thank you both.

I am eating lots of strawberries, and drinking apple juices.

I am rinsing with salt-water ten times to make my health well.

I am eating throat candies.

Another piece of advice.

If you're coughing and feel like throwing up fleghm, spit it out! When coughing up fleghm, it means that your body is fighting hard to get rid of that virus. Take a tissue and spit out the fleghm. Then blow your nose HARD!

I definitely recommend a doctor to check to see if what you have is a "normal" illness or possibly H1N1 (if you haven't taken the vaccine).

Another piece of advice.

If you're coughing and feel like throwing up fleghm, spit it out! When coughing up fleghm, it means that your body is fighting hard to get rid of that virus. Take a tissue and spit out the fleghm. Then blow your nose HARD!

I definitely recommend a doctor to check to see if what you have is a "normal" illness or possibly H1N1 (if you haven't taken the vaccine).

Famousnylover, please do us all a favor go get medical attention. Your going to get other people sick on all these trips your taking.

And I'm not trying to be mean or anything. Right now if I saw you I'd head for the hills.

My mom said my cold is not spread to Japanese guests that staying at our guesthouse.

Japanese guests saying it not only me, but many of other people are having same problem as me.

Japanese guests that stayed at our guesthouse did not catch cold.

One of Japanese guest going to sent me Super Medicine from Japan if it got worst.

We cannot afford medicare soon.

My mom said my cold is not spread to Japanese guests that staying at our guesthouse.

Japanese guests saying it not only me, but many of other people are having same problem as me.

Japanese guests that stayed at our guesthouse did not catch cold.

One of Japanese guest going to sent me Super Medicine from Japan if it got worst.

We cannot afford medicare soon.

A cold should not be lasting this long, you need to seriously go get medical attention. Medicaid is for people with low income to apply for, you would be paying nothing if you qualify for Medicaid. Also, if your mom is the one giving you that laptop, you should tell her to use the money for you to go to the doctor instead.

Even if you can't afford healthcare at the moment, I'm pretty sure that the doctor will check you out first before asking you to pay for treatment.

Going now is way better than going when you get worse and might wind up with a bad trip to the E.R. and a couple of days in the hospital.

Archived