Actress Brittany Murphy; Dead at 32....

Brighton Local

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/reports-brittany-murphy-dead-1530549.story?GT1=28135

REPORTS: Brittany Murphy Dead

GossipCop, December 20, 2009Rumor Rating:0

Related: News, Brittany Murphy

Multiple sources report actress Brittany Murphy has died.

RELATED: Brittany Murphy photos

Murphy went into full cardiac arrest last night and could not be revived, according to TMZ. The Los Angeles Fire Department tells the site they received a call from a home belonging to Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack. The actress was pronounced dead on arrival at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

She was 32.

The Atlanta-born actress began acting in local theater productions when she was just 9, and by age 13 she was starring in television commercials, according to TheWrap.com.

She married Monjack, a screenwriter in 2007.

RELATED: In Memoriam 2009

After having starred in films including "8 Mile," "Don't Say A Word" and "Clueless," Murphy had found herself busy with work again recently, with starring roles in at least four upcoming films. She is rumored to have been fired from one recent role for being difficult on the set, but she denied the report in a recent story in story in OK Magazine.

"Due to creative differences, Ms. Murphy and the production company mutually parted ways," her rep said.

Murphy had also voiced the part of LuAnne Platter on the animated comedy, "King of the Hill," since 1997.

"2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine," Ashton Kutcher, who dated Murphy in 2002 - 2003, posted on Twitter on Saturday. "My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany’s family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon. see you on the other side kid."

Well obviously not good in that sense... but there won't be an issue about what to do with her character. Though they could always have the other characters mention her as usually it was based around Hank, Peggy, and bobby.

Better end it than try to find a solution around the issue! It was fun while it lasted!

I can't believe this. She was one of the few actresses that I actually liked... I wish her family the best.

I knoe, & you know i'm not too far from her age, i'm getting paranoid all these younger people dying from this stuff.... :confused:

- A

I knoe, & you know i'm not too far from her age, i'm getting paranoid all these younger people dying from this stuff.... :confused:

- A

Its funny I felt the same also today, its weird. what the hell happend to her, I'm sure she did no drugs, this is why I try to live a healthy lifestyle now, but who knows.

she had to be on drugs... look at the creep she married. ick. it's a shame. her life was cut too short. R.I.P. :tdown:

I really hope that's not the case, as everyone's going under from living on drugs. 2009 has been a really bad year in terms of death and everything else.

i wonder if any drugs were involved my condolescenses to her family rip

actually the la medical examiner announced this morning (12/21/09) state they will do an autropsty on her to try to determine her exact death including the possiblity of drugs.

i admit, i dont know her that well and only remember her from her role in the '90's blockbuster smash 'clueless' as alicia siverstone's co-star.

anyhow my condolescenses to the Murphy family as well as she passes away so close to the Christmas/New Years Holidays.

Believe it or not pop I thought the same thing.Look how her body and looks transformed throughout the years since clueless.She was a pretty girl.Again those eyes was her best features.:cry:

Yes, those eyes were amazingly beautiful. RIP Brittany. You will be truly missed.:):)

- A

Unless your snorting the booger sugar or doing some other drugs, her death should not make you worry.

Archived