(2)(3)(4)(5)

NX Express

It could be "this is a South Ferry Bound (2) train via the (1) Line"

Yes there is via the "#" line, ive heard it before even the (5) has it.. Last one i heard was "This is a Manhattan Bound (5) train via the (4) Line" with the 7th Ave announcer played.. It was used when the (5) was running from 149th to Bowling Green 2 weekends ago

There's no such announcement as "This is Manhattan bound (5) train via the (4) line". Its either :

"This is a Crown Heights bound (5) express train" or "This is a New Lots Avenue bound (5) express or local train"

When (5) trains to go Bowling Green via the (2)...its Jessica Ettinger-Gottsman: "This is a Bowling Green bound (5) train Dianne Thompson: The Next Stop Is Times Square-42nd Street!

There's no such announcement as "This is Manhattan bound (5) train via the (4) line". Its either :

"This is a Crown Heights bound (5) express train" or "This is a New Lots Avenue bound (5) express or local train"

When (5) trains to go Bowling Green via the (2)...its Jessica Ettinger-Gottsman: "This is a Bowling Green bound (5) train Dianne Thompson: The Next Stop Is Times Square-42nd Street!

Oh yes there is trust me... I was at Brooklyn Bridge and heard it with the 7th AVe announcer.. I couldnt record it since the train was about to leave for BG.. And it must be like that for if there were (5)s rerouted via Jerome

Oh yes there is trust me... I was at Brooklyn Bridge and heard it with the 7th AVe announcer.. I couldnt record it since the train was about to leave for BG.. And it must be like that for if there were (5)s rerouted via Jerome

So a person said this, not an automated announcement on the train?

The (5) share the same tracks as the (4) from Franklin Avenue to 125th Street or Bowling Green to 125th Street. Unless it went to Woodlawn-Jerome Avenue like you stated!

The (5) share the same tracks as the (4) from Franklin Avenue to 125th Street or Bowling Green to 125th Street. Unless it went to Woodlawn-Jerome Avenue like you stated!

But thats what im talking about. the C/R must of programmed it like the (5) came from Jerome-Woodlawn instead he dropped all stations in the computer with starting at 149th. And the computer must of been messed up since it said Manhattan bound

But thats what im talking about. the C/R must of programmed it like the (5) came from Jerome-Woodlawn instead he dropped all stations in the computer with starting at 149th. And the computer must of been messed up since it said Manhattan bound

Demotivator__Technology_by_Spirit_catcher.jpg

Interesting! The (2) Shuttle runs between Atlantic Avenue and Flatbush Avenue late nights (Midnight to 6:30am) when the (5) doesn't and the (3) is terminating at 14th Street.

And no (A) or (C) trains between Jay Street and Utica Avenue - replaced by express shuttle buses running non stop and local shuttle buses.

why is (5) Train service is extended to Flatbush Av on eekend, 6:30 AM to midnight, Sat and Sun, Jan 9 - 10

because it needs to replace the (2)...........

Interesting! The (2) Shuttle runs between Atlantic Avenue and Flatbush Avenue late nights (Midnight to 6:30am) when the (5) doesn't and the (3) is terminating at 14th Street.

And no (A) or (C) trains between Jay Street and Utica Avenue - replaced by express shuttle buses running non stop and local shuttle buses.

I wonder if the (3) will be cut to 14th st even thru late night instead of 42nd

Yeah, I know you post there. That's why I figured you'd know best how much of a zoo that place gets.

Yeah, it does get out of hand. While I admit I've contributed to some of it, it's no different if everyone's contributing. I've reached a new stage of my life and we're entering 2010 soon. We all have to learn not to fall for the immaturity that some people unfortunately stir. Same goes for any other site, including this one. That said, have a good day and enjoy your holidays.

Archived