Brooklyn and Queens in the snow [25]

Grand Concourse

IS that R160B #9868 running on the Q. Are new Kawasaki deliveries going to CI to make the N,Q,W all R160? I ride the E regularly and have not seen any new Kawasaki cars there for the last 3 weeks or so. Someone posted a photo recently of Kawasaki 98XX's testing on the N.

IS that R160B #9868 running on the Q. Are new Kawasaki deliveries going to CI to make the N,Q,W all R160? I ride the E regularly and have not seen any new Kawasaki cars there for the last 3 weeks or so. Someone posted a photo recently of Kawasaki 98XX's testing on the N.

I did see a 9800 on the F. I really haven't kept track of the R160s at all. Hell, I don't even know the difference in the numbers b/w the Alstom and Kawasaki ones.

Awesome pics! They really have done some work on the Brighton Lines!

Thanks! They sure have, I'm looking forward to the rennovated platforms.

Love the morning west 8th street shot.I always thought coney and the rockaways were perfect for morning pics.I also like the tunnel pic,cool to see some of the culver shuttle structure still in tact.

Thanks! Yup. It was worth getting up early.

(G)<R>(E)(A)(T) Pictures Grand Concourse!

Thanks!

(V)ery nice ,Your (5)161* has me droolin :tup::tup:

Your Church ave approach looks great as well Nice how you caught that

Thanks!

*I think you mean 5161.

Also funny thing about that pic is the snow makes it look like the R68A has carbon steel on the sides :)

Excellent pics!

Thanks!

Archived