Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

4500s at Flatbush

Grand Concourse

Thanks!

Yeah, it'll be sad to see those 8600s go. Personally I wished it was the 9200s and others that were going, but I just hope the 8600s are sent to displace the older TMCs out there than to just be retired. I was sad to see how fast the 8400s from Flatbush just disappeared.

Ii am at ulmer park right now and guess what ii see there's a 4570 hybrid from grand avenue depot outside it says not in service but then the sign switched to training bus . Maybe we are getting new buses . But i am inside the depot right now with my uncle i am in the bus sitting in the yard .

Ii am at ulmer park right now and guess what ii see there's a 4570 hybrid from grand avenue depot outside it says not in service but then the sign switched to training bus . Maybe we are getting new buses . But i am inside the depot right now with my uncle i am in the bus sitting in the yard .

Maybe it is there for drivers that switched to Grand Avenue, Flatbush, or MaBSTOA, which has a batch of NGs. Paying a visit to Gleason yesterday was 4490 from LaGuardia and 5474 from Kingsbridge...that may be for the same reason...training drivers who picked into MaBSTOA garages.

Archived