3910 On The M22 & More...

Cait Sith

Great shots, They shouldn't retire those 8600's. There are plenty of buses around that are in worse shape than those.

Personally I think most those 8600's (the ones that are good, which means most) from MJQ and MTA bus should be sent to Casey Stengel (heaven forbid RTS' return there) to replace the old Orions V's (400's to 600's). Nobody can convince me that most of those worn out Orions V's are in better shape than the 8600's.

Nice shots

The rest of the 8600s may be retiring this soon already? And I thought most of them were going to stick around for the nexxt few years. :) There goes my childhood. :(...

You still got time. For example, I'm on 8671 right now on the Q32 (stuck in traffic :() I'll try to get a shot when I get off

Personally I think most those 8600's (the ones that are good, which means most) from MJQ and MTA bus should be sent to Casey Stengel (heaven forbid RTS' return there) to replace the old Orions V's (400's to 600's). Nobody can convince me that most of those worn out Orions V's are in better shape than the 8600's.

Totally agreed. It would be a major shame if they were retired outright. It would be great if they were sent over to whatever depots to retire the remaining 8000-8300s and O5s.

Nice pictures shane . Doing very good m. By the way . Lastnight i was going to flatbush depot near kings plaza when i looked to my right and i saw a Q35 rts nova 06 bus # 8407 and it had a mjq sticker on it with mta new york city transit on it . And the q35 is from farrockaway depot .

Nice pictures shane . Doing very good m. By the way . Lastnight i was going to flatbush depot near kings plaza when i looked to my right and i saw a Q35 rts nova 06 bus # 8407 and it had a mjq sticker on it with mta new york city transit on it . And the q35 is from farrockaway depot .

That is a TMC RTS.

Archived