Funny bus driver...

NewJerseyT

On the run from port authority south through Hazlet etc.... there is this one bus driver,kinda short and stocky,usually runs at 7:30ish out of NY. So me and my mom get on the bus like normal coming home from my Grandmas in NY.And my mom dozes off when we are coming into Hazlet and there are these people standing and waiting for the bus,and they ask does this bus go to New York meanwhile on the fron of the bus the scroll is going SEA BRIGHT,SEA BRIGHT so this bus driver before they even say another word he slams the doors in their faces and drives off.And now I start laughing my arse off at this point,and he starts sayin I can't stand STUPID people,it says where we are goin on the front of the damn bus! Can't make it an bigger!

I've had those days I wanted to do that. But I tell myself "look stupid people are still people and should be treated as such..... A stupid person". So I just stare at them, and give them the "eyes half open, what are you an idiot look".

Was your driver Elton John, Nathan Lane, or Richard Simmons?

I've had those days I wanted to do that. But I tell myself "look stupid people are still people and should be treated as such..... A stupid person". So I just stare at them, and give them the "eyes half open, what are you an idiot look".

ROFL

I'll say Elton John and listen to his edition of Johnny B. Goode. :P

Trust me, I'm not a big fan of him either.

Wait now..... I do love alot of his songs. The One, Circle of Life, That's why they call it The Blues, Sad Songs, and my most favorite, Simple Life. I love him in songs he duet and trio in, such as That's What Friends are for, and my most favorite, Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me, which he duet with fellow man-lover George Michael. I have a wide range of music I like.

You know Elton was once married to a woman. Goes to show you can't judge a fruit by its color.

Well didn't he try to marry a woman and it didn't work out.

That's what I said. He actually was married. Maybe she inserted her finger in his....well you know, and he liked it. He REALLY, REALLY liked it, and wanted that forever. HOW YOU DOIN ELTON?

That's what I said. He actually was married. Maybe she inserted her finger in his....well you know, and he liked it. He REALLY, REALLY liked it, and wanted that forever. HOW YOU DOIN ELTON?

Ha. Good one!

It seems like a lot of gay people get married. (Jim McGreevey, anyone?) I'm guessing it's because they're ashamed to reveal the truth, for fear that their sexual orientation might be a source of shame. Still, I don't get it. If I were gay, I'd rather just take the flack that everyone gave me, and be happy with my lover, rather than be miserable for life with someone for whom I had no real feelings.

Ha. Good one!

It seems like a lot of gay people get married. (Jim McGreevey, anyone?) I'm guessing it's because they're ashamed to reveal the truth, for fear that their sexual orientation might be a source of shame. Still, I don't get it. If I were gay, I'd rather just take the flack that everyone gave me, and be happy with my lover, rather than be miserable for life with someone for whom I had no real feelings.

I would never give any gay person flack. They are the best tippers. When I drove OTR coaches, every year I would pick up a homosexual group in the Village. 1 lesbian, and 40+ gay men. They would go to a camp in Connecticut, for a getaway for a few days. First year I took them I got $100 tip each way. Thats $200 extra "free" dollars for just that week. The next year, I got $150 for picking them up, and bringing them back to Manhattan. I couldn't take them up, as I was getting over a sinus infection the day the went up there. If I didn't have the infection, I would of made $300 dollars of "free" money that week. The other driver got the $150 for taking them up there.

Archived