Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

New Jersey Transit Areas You Might Like To -Fan In 2010

EE Broadway Local

The only two NJT lines I've ever used are the Northeast Corridor and North Jersey Coast (not counting a trip to Newark Broad Street). Assuming I have the cash I'll explore the lesser known lines like the Raritan Valley and Morris/Essex.

I've only taken a NJT bus twice-once was the 308 to Six Flags. The other was the 156 to the HBLR. I really need to explore the Garden State.

Princeton JCT, Mountain Station, Meadowlands Employee Stop, Lake Rd RR Crossing on the Gladstone Branch, and New Brunswick. If I choose to enroll at Rutgers next year, I would most likely head up to New Brunswick every weekend to catch the specials!

Princeton JCT, Mountain Station, Meadowlands Employee Stop, Lake Rd RR Crossing on the Gladstone Branch, and New Brunswick. If I choose to enroll at Rutgers next year, I would most likely head up to New Brunswick every weekend to catch the specials!

Better start applying to Rutgers now because it was around this time that I submitted my application and I barely got in. Hell, I didn't even go into the school I applied for!

My list:

Denville :me::mbl:

Bay Street :mbl:

Abandoned Great Notch :mbl:

Bloomfield :mbl:

Maplewood :me:

Summit :me:

Glen Rock Main :mb:

Medowlands :pvl:

Anderson Street :pvl:

Bound Brook :rvl:

Bridgwater :rvl:

Plainfield :rvl:

Asbury Park :njc:

Princeton Junction :nec:

Better start applying to Rutgers now because it was around this time that I submitted my application and I barely got in. Hell, I didn't even go into the school I applied for!

I got in for SAS already, but still waiting for Engineering as well as Newark SAS.

Hmmmmm, idk exactly yet , but i'll explore alot of the system.

Heres my list.

Hillsdale :pvl:

Westwood :pvl:

Hoboken Terminal

Hamilton :nec:

Trenton Transit Center :nec:(NJT):septa:

Newark Broad Street :me::mbl:

Newark Penn Station :nec::njc::rvl:

Point Pleasant :njc:

Red Bank :njc:

Dover :me:

Hackensack stations :pvl:

Hudson-Bergen LRT ,Almost all the Light Rail Stations

Newark City Subway stations

---------------

I will also try to finish my Photographic Documentation of all NJ Highways And Interstates.

~Corey

I got in for SAS already, but still waiting for Engineering as well as Newark SAS.

Ah ok, thats what I'm in, SAS. I originally applied to Mason Gross School of Arts but academic requirements and change of idea of what I wanna major in made me go into SAS.

Anyone visiting Morris County should check out the MCM bus system. Just stay off the MCM2 on Thursdays, there's a driver on the route that is best described as a weirdo. He also makes it a habit of doing things that would get an (MTA) driver fired such as going off route for no reason, no-shows for no reason, and leaving the origin of his trips early.

Meadowlands Employee Stop

Have fun with that when NJTPD comes and takes you away in the back of their car, that station is strictly off limits to non NJT Personnel. The only way to shoot the MMC is when the train slows down for the stop or just when going by. Even that is not fun with fences and many cars usually in the way.

Archived