Bus transfers

Kingsbridge Bus

Correct I can enter in my fare box whatever route that my depot has, but I can enter in a different route sign in the destination area. With that being said my sign can say m6 south ferry on the front but my transfer would print out m14s/w bus # XXXX. As far as the first post that bus earlier in that day could have been running on a different route

Correct I can enter in my fare box whatever route that my depot has, but I can enter in a different route sign in the destination area. With that being said my sign can say m6 south ferry on the front but my transfer would print out m14s/w bus # XXXX. As far as the first post that bus earlier in that day could have been running on a different route

I was riding on NG 4392 but the transfer said artic 5690. Does anyone have one from a designline

Also, sometimes when bus break down during middle, broken down bus issue different Bus number to change to same bus that was along Mad Av route.

Another time, when I paid my fare on B61, which broken down near Downtown Brooklyn, and we have to wait for next bus. B/O on that next bus said, "If you already paid on first bus, just hop aboard."

Also, sometimes when bus break down during middle, broken down bus issue different Bus number to change to same bus that was along Mad Av route.

Another time, when I paid my fare on B61, which broken down near Downtown Brooklyn, and we have to wait for next bus. B/O on that next bus said, "If you already paid on first bus, just hop aboard."

well, come next year, you wont have to worry about that on the b61.. or w/e each split route's number will end up being :mad:

Back on topic....

I haven't been on a single bus that broke down where the b/o didn't hail the next available bus on the same route....

Guess what I'm eluding to, is, isn't that proper protocol?

Or are these b/o's doing it "out of the kindness of their hearts"

• 1 month later...

When 4336 broke down on the Bx3 at Burnsite Ave, it was like +select bus service+. Everyone was entering through the rear door wheather they where on the other bus or not. These lucky people:mad:

well, come next year, you wont have to worry about that on the b61.. or w/e each split route's number will end up being :mad:

Back on topic....

I haven't been on a single bus that broke down where the b/o didn't hail the next available bus on the same route....

Guess what I'm eluding to, is, isn't that proper protocol?

Or are these b/o's doing it "out of the kindness of their hearts"

Yes that is proper protocol. Console will tell the B/O with the broken down bus to wait for a road truck or supervision and to put their passengers on its followers bus.

When I was on my way home I realized that someone had left a bus transfer. That is when I remembered that the bus # & bus route of where it came from was on the card. Has anyone seen one on a bus with a different bus route, #.

In my experiences when a bus ends mid route I've had B/os give me transfers with either no route or 00x as the route (I cant remember if it was 001 or 002) so I could get back on the same route

Archived