Pics From Today, Kawasaki Plant And Metro North!!!!

Phil D.

I see from photos 2,5, and 6 you were at Main Street. Want a good sammich, make a left and go to the pizza shop which would be on your right side. It is worth the money. It's called Sam's Pizza, and I have been going there since I was a child. 20+ years and their cold sammiches are the best. Gotta get the works though (salt, pepper, oil, vinegar etc...).

And that 25 bus was off route, as the PD had shut down Ashburton Ave, and the buses couldn't make the usual right they do heading towards 238st. The WCDOT might of had Liberty Lines divert them back down Asburton (left instead) to Warburton, and they possibly they took the 2 or 5 route back to Ashburton, to get back on track.

Nice photos! By the way, the second photo is not showing because you are missing the first .

Fixed.

Awesome shots Phil! Bout time you got to Metro-North.

Too bad you didn't see the PA-5. Its definately inside. Won't be long til they roll out about 4 to 7 of those cars as demos.

Great pics, makes me wonder what the inside of the Kawasaki plant looks like.
I was hoping someone came up to us that was pro-railfan from inside the factory and somehow give us a little shop tour. But, in order to get those pics, you gottha go into a private parking lot so...its tresspassing.

I was hoping someone came up to us that was pro-railfan from inside the factory and somehow give us a little shop tour. But, in order to get those pics, you gottha go into a private parking lot so...its tresspassing.

I thought you hate kawasaki why would want to see the inside of a car buider shop that you hate so much and you hate the R160s so much why whould you care how they make their trains and they wont let take pics inside the shop anyway because they dont know wheather or not that you are from a rival car buider trying to spy on their operations.

I thought you hate kawasaki why would want to see the inside of a car buider shop that you hate so much and you hate the R160s so much why whould you care how they make their trains and they wont let take pics inside the shop anyway because they dont know wheather or not that you are from a rival car buider trying to spy on their operations.
ROFL@rival car theory. I want to go in there for PICTURES. Not because I like Kawasaki.

Archived