The Official R160 Delivery Thread

R33WF

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On nyc subway.org, it says that a third option order of 130 R160As and 100 R160Bs are still pending to be ordered, can someone go to that website and update the R160 page on that site, because it is causing some confusion for me and other people.

you'll have to contact one of the website admins to change that...

On nyc subway.org, it says that a third option order of 130 R160As and 100 R160Bs are still pending to be ordered, can someone go to that website and update the R160 page on that site, because it is causing some confusion for me and other people.

LOL confusion, when me and at least 20 other people on this board have told you that it is NOT happening at least two hundred times already.

LOL confusion, when me and at least 20 other people on this board have told you that it is NOT happening at least two hundred times already.

How do you know that there will not be a third option order of R160s and why should i belevie you in saying there won't be another third option order of R160s, when there might be a chance for the (MTA) to still purchase the order when if ever they need to?

How do you know that there will not be a third option order of R160s and why should i belevie you in saying there won't be another third option order of R160s, when there might be a chance for the (MTA) to still purchase the order when if ever they need to?

You're asking the questions, we're providing the most factual of answers...he's right. The MTA is not ordering any more R160s so stop getting your hopes up.

What's the big deal about seeing more R160s??? It's just a subway car...goodness gracious, people are treating it like it's the best thing since the resurrection of Jesus....

You're asking the questions, we're providing the most factual of answers...he's right. The MTA is not ordering any more R160s so stop getting your hopes up.

What's the big deal about seeing more R160s??? It's just a subway car...goodness gracious, people are treating it like it's the best thing since the resurrection of Jesus....

In nyc subway.org, it keeps on saying that there will be a third option order of R160s, i tried to contact someone to change that information, but it keeps poping up and no one wants to change that, meaning that it could be true and we won't know until we see that happen.

In nyc subway.org, it keeps on saying that there will be a third option order of R160s, i tried to contact someone to change that information, but it keeps poping up and no one wants to change that, meaning that it could be true and we won't know until we see that happen.

Either way, it's not happening so get over it.

So what's the big deal? It's not the end of the world if the info there is not up to date.

It's just speculation: -if it happens, it happens. -if not, then it doesn't.

What makes you so sure and positive that there will not be a third option order of R160s?:(

Wow...you must have fantasies of seeing the pieces of crap infiltrate the whole system....

Get over it! They would have picked up on the order already so it's not going to happen. When set 9971-9974 arrives that's it for the 160 order so get a grip, no more 160s after that.

Wow...you must have fantasies of seeing the pieces of crap infiltrate the whole system....

Get over it! They would have picked up on the order already so it's not going to happen. When set 9971-9974 arrives that's it for the 160 order so get a grip, no more 160s after that.

I would like to know you source to your arrogance and cockiness about the third option order of R160s not happening, since that is your claim.:mad:

I would like to know you source to your arrogance and cockiness about the third option order of R160s not happening, since that is your claim.:mad:

Do NOT start a god damn war and get this thread locked!

How about you listen to those who know since you're the one asking the questions and we're providing the answers? Don't like it, go to another board but I bet you they'll say the same thing...Option 3 is D-E-A-D dead so build a bridge and get over it already.

Oh, and nice pic RR4567 :tup:

What makes you so sure and positive that there will not be a third option order of R160s?:(

Hey, dude Stop FOAMING, GET IT THE MTA IS BROKE, THEY ARE NOT SPENDING MORE MONEY FOR MORE R160's, So STOP WITH THE STUPID QUESTIONS.

Archived