M-8 Cars In New Haven

Fred G

:eek:They're here!!! I never thought this day would ever come in 2009. Have these been sent to Pueblo, CO for testing yet, or no?

The primary purpose of this fleet is for adding capacity and replacing the cars in absolute worst condition. Replacement just for the sake of it will not come for a while.

Those are HOT!! Man I cant wait till they start service.. Im gonna fan around em.. Forget the R160s :)!!

Still going to have to hunt them M2s down.. Before they get the boot.

Looks like I'll lose my railfan window on the New Haven line now...

Nah, don't worry, the M4/M6 are still around. And M1A/M3A off Harlem/Hudson too

Those are HOT!! Man I cant wait till they start service.. Im gonna fan around em.. Forget the R160s :)!!

Still going to have to hunt them M2s down.. Before they get the boot.

Nah, don't worry, the M4/M6 are still around. And M1A/M3A off Harlem/Hudson too

and the M3 down in Long Island

The shoreliners/comets, C-3 and MLV have cab cars with end vestibules, the metropolitans and cosmopolitans have windows in the cab end, but they can be locked and crew property kept there blocking the rear door's window.

- A

Why are you repeating it? We got it.. Even tho I disagree with you! They look great! Even the M7A is hot!

I wish wifi was included B)!

I agree with Luis1985.They are ugly ( the front is kindof cluttered looking).

I tend to agree with LUIS1985. I think they are ugly( a very cluttered look up front). I like the M7's alot better.

I think I tend to agree with Luis 1985.They are quite ugly looking and can't even rail fan to boot. Even the M 7's are better looking ( give a cleaner less cluttered appearance),Just my opinion.

Archived