3 from the hill

fordhamkid7721

Nice pixs! Try to lower contrast a bit so it wouldn't look like the photo is "burnt". Also, if there is a blue sky on that day, lower the light a bit before you press the shutter button to get a HOT a$$ shot :)!

Overall still good! Merry Christmas!

Nice pixs! Try to lower contrast a bit so it wouldn't look like the photo is "burnt". Also, if there is a blue sky on that day, lower the light a bit before you press the shutter button to get a HOT a$$ shot :)!

Overall still good! Merry Christmas!

It really was that damn bright and cloudy outside lol...the sun tried to peek out later but it went back into the clouds..but thanks Ill try it...Merry Xmas

Mark is right about the contrast. If this is post-editing, be careful on your use of contrast and brightness. If this is straight out the camera, then it could be something in your settings

But really nicely composed photos, I like!:tup:

Mark is right about the contrast. If this is post-editing, be careful on your use of contrast and brightness. If this is straight out the camera, then it could be something in your settings

But really nicely composed photos, I like!:tup:

Yeah, I'll take that into account next time I fan on a cloudy day like yesterday, thanks alot Trevor!

Archived