Suspected Al Queda terrorist was warned by his Dad on his planned X-mas Day Bomb

Shortline Bus

On a busy Christmas Day 2009 in international flying including the 'holiday' miracle on a near crash in Jamaica, a near tragic suspected terror bombing was prevented in Detroit. The suspect's father an international banker and also former cabinet member in the Nigeria government had warned US and other Western nations about his son's allegled role in joining Al-Queda. Here Daily News Story from the events of yesterday(12/25/09).

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/12/26/2009-12-26_father_of_umar_farouk_abdul_mutallab_nigerian_terror_suspect_in_flight_253_attac.html

What a moron. Why are people so determined to kill/harm others? Get a life sheesh.

- A

I know I am so tired of the mother hen types who need to be control freaks and micro manage every aspect of everyone's life, and so sick of these losers who use religion as an excuse to justify religion.

The day people wake up and realize religion is bullshit and to ignore these self promoting clerics and there messages of hate and intolerance is the day that this world turns a new leaf. But that day is many many years away.

I know I am so tired of the mother hen types who need to be control freaks and micro manage every aspect of everyone's life, and so sick of these losers who use religion as an excuse to justify religion.

The day people wake up and realize religion is bullshit and to ignore these self promoting clerics and there messages of hate and intolerance is the day that this world turns a new leaf. But that day is many many years away.

I read today now they have even more bullshit rules when flying, some airlines are giving people a hard time if they have a carry-on, and an hour before landing they wont let people even have osmething in their laps. If amtrak was as cheap as flying, its defenately would be a great alternative, id rather it take a lil longer and actually be treated like a person, then be treated like cattle on a plane

I read today now they have even more bullshit rules when flying, some airlines are giving people a hard time if they have a carry-on, and an hour before landing they wont let people even have osmething in their laps. If amtrak was as cheap as flying, its defenately would be a great alternative, id rather it take a lil longer and actually be treated like a person, then be treated like cattle on a plane

Heh...that's why I don't fly. Everything I need is right here anyway

and i got to fly back to the NYC area on New Years Day, man those tsa agents are going to be very angry.:P

I read today now they have even more bullshit rules when flying, some airlines are giving people a hard time if they have a carry-on, and an hour before landing they wont let people even have osmething in their laps.

Unfortunately, these are the times that we live in. One idiot will force our society to change and rewrite the existing rules we had in place. As inconvenient as all the rules are, they are definitely necessary. We can't close our eyes and pretend that this problem will fix itself. We need to do what we have to do to make sure these animals don't get one over on us.

I hate to say this, but this is another example of why they say religion is the source of the world's problems...

Before you know it, flying will be like going on Con Air (the actual US Marshal Service plans, not that crappy movie). Everyone in color coded jumpsuits, hand cuffs and leg shackls, locked into your seat.

you are right makes u dont want to fly anymore and this idiot should be hung by his balls from the highest building in detroit for making it harder for people to fly

I hate to say this, but this is another example of why they say religion is the source of the world's problems...

While it is not the cause of all problems, it is the cause of many and on that note I do agree with you.

Religion is another excuse to have a difference in a world where people are already intolerant of others based on their differences.

Archived