Which Cellular Telephone Service Provider Do You Use?

EE Broadway Local

i have t-mobile and i don't recommend it if you like to travel. i have service problems everywhere i go, unless it's in a major city. i had better service on the west coast calling ny than i do in staten island. it is spotty and unreliable. not worth the headache in my opinion.

p.s. i have the g1.

I have iPhone on (A)(T)(T).

Calls: (1)(JFK) :tup:

Data: (1)(JFK) :tup:

Text: (1)(1):tup::tup:

I have call conferencing (sorta like 3 way calling but up to 120 participants), multi-recipient MMS and texting, Safari for web, multi-account email with push notification, aGPS with walking, driving & transit directions etc etc etc. :cool::tup:

- A

i have t-mobile and i don't recommend it if you like to travel. i have service problems everywhere i go, unless it's in a major city. i had better service on the west coast calling ny than i do in staten island. it is spotty and unreliable. not worth the headache in my opinion.

p.s. i have the g1.

I've heard the G1 was a crappy phone model from some friends. I'm also a T-Mobile user wih the Sidekick 2008. I get no service underground or in an elevator shaft (my apartment building). My service occasionally goes out every now and then which is expected but one thing I've noticed in my Sidekick '08 over my Sidekick LX (which was sadly destroyed in a freak accident earlier this year) is that it tends to crash and go into endless restarts... That means I have to pull the battery out and reinsert it every once in a blue moon.

I use (T)-Mobile, complete crap -(1). I randomly can't make calls in certain areas.

Whose fault is that for getting that $20 phone :(

I have T-Mobile and an HTC Touch Pro2

It was the BEST phone investment I ever made.

On a 1-10 scale, I give it a 9.5, and that's because of the exorbitant phone prices

T-Mobile

My gripes aren't with the provider, it's just the phone (Sidekick 08) and their resources that are bad.

Sidekicks suck hardware wise. (this is coming from an owner of a (now dead) Sidekick 3)

Im also using T-mobile.I have a my touch 3G.

ewwww.....a memory-upgraded G1 with no hardware keyboard :P

p.s. i have the g1.

It may not be the provider, it may be the phone.

I've heard the G1 was a crappy phone model from some friends. I'm also a T-Mobile user wih the Sidekick 2008. I get no service underground or in an elevator shaft (my apartment building). My service occasionally goes out every now and then which is expected but one thing I've noticed in my Sidekick '08 over my Sidekick LX (which was sadly destroyed in a freak accident earlier this year) is that it tends to crash and go into endless restarts... That means I have to pull the battery out and reinsert it every once in a blue moon.

It's a Sidekick. What do you expect? :P '

Those things are overrated.

Im also using T-mobile.I have a my touch 3G.

Same here, I get service everywhere I go (even out of state), this is my first 3G phone, I don't want to go back to Edge ever again lol. I really want to get that Sense UI on it.

I want to get an iPhone when the new one comes out in the Summer.

ATT is the best service and coverage by far. Ive had it work in places that verizon and tmobile never work.

Tmobile is the worst.

I had ATT for two years before I couldn't handle the coverage gaps. I couldn't even get coverage in my own apartment. BTW I live on the first floor. Now I have Sprint and could make calls/send messages in roughly 40% of subway stations.

I have iPhone on (A)(T)(T).

Calls: (1)(JFK) :tup:

Data: (1)(JFK) :tup:

Text: (1)(1):tup::tup:

I have call conferencing (sorta like 3 way calling but up to 120 participants), multi-recipient MMS and texting, Safari for web, multi-account email with push notification, aGPS with walking, driving & transit directions etc etc etc. :cool::tup:

- A

I've been a customer of (A)(T)(T) since my 18th birthday. I'm pretty sure I'd never switch. Call me a loyal puppy dog if you will. But unless they take a downward spiral I'm with them. I've never had issues with coverage, and any problems I do have with my phone bill seem to be quickly resolved over the phone.

Archived