Pics from my trip (27th and 28th)

R1Toasty

Thats good to know then. Just wave and I'll know its probably you or just RTOman even though he blows the horn if he sees ya.

Since he blows the horn, then I would have to do something else. Maybe I could do like I do to some drivers, that I joke around with. Guess what that is.:eek::eek::eek:

Yay!

As long as its a big PRican dude with a black camera, that'll be me. Oh, and probably wearing glasses.

I'm surprised D and I haven't run into each other at all on the Bx19. I have a face that is easily recognizable, so if we had seen each other or not, we'd probably know by now.

I'm surprised D and I haven't run into each other at all on the Bx19. I have a face that is easily recognizable, so if we had seen each other or not, we'd probably know by now.

Actually I have a face people don't forget. I've been told that I look like a rapper/hip hop artist. A few times it was Snoop Dogg, most of the time Mos Def. I look awfully young to drive a bus. I do have pics of myself that I could put up on here in the profile picture, so that only members can see. I'll think about it.

Also, we might of seen each other. I've worked that line for 3 picks this year (April-September, afternoon-evening-night and October-January, overnight-mornings).

Actually I have a face people don't forget. I've been told that I look like a rapper/hip hop artist. A few times it was Snoop Dogg, most of the time Mos Def. I look awfully young to drive a bus. I do have pics of myself that I could put up on here in the profile picture, so that only members can see. I'll think about it.

Also, we might of seen each other. I've worked that line for 3 picks this year (April-September, afternoon-evening-night and October-January, overnight-mornings).

Haha!

Then I'll look for the Snoop Dogg looking bus driver.

Would you be wearing the sunglasses and the hairdo he has in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKz-RXSeIYA

B)

Haha!

Then I'll look for the Snoop Dogg looking bus driver.

Actually I did compare my picture to Snoop and Mos Def. I look alot more like Mos Def.

You tell me. I see we have very distinct features, that makes our faces memorable. I decided to put up a photo of myself cause I really don't give a sh!t about who sees it anymore. I gave enough info for the bosses to know who I am, over my forum posting times. If they got beef with what I say, either treat the humans that work for them better, or just do childish crap to those that criticize the system. If they do have something to say to me now, well they will show that they are wasting transit time and money. We would know where saving money can come in at.

Alright, stratch Snoop Dogg. I'll look for the Mos Def looking dude.

I do look more like him, don't I? I had plenty of customers say "you know you look like Mos Def, or you look like a rapper. Then which I reply Mos Def, and they say yes! that's who".

You do look really similar. Also I will now know if I get on your bus/train.

I'll play dumb and be like, "who? I'm not who you think I am. Maybe you are referring to one of my two brothers who are also drivers. We are identical triplets".

I'll play dumb and be like, "who? I'm not who you think I am. Maybe you are referring to one of my two brothers who are also drivers. We are identical triplets".

Yes, of course, that sounds like it could happen B), especially now that I know what you look like.

If we did see each other, then, it was between April and September. I very rarely ride that line in the overnight hours.

Now that I know what you look like, I'll know if I'm getting on your bus at any time in the future. And yes, the Mos Def similarity is remarkable!

I don't have a digital camera, so I don't have any pictures to post, but my light complexion makes me easily recognizable, especially in the area where I live. Like I said, I'm the only non-black, non-Hispanic on my street. If you see someone who's my age with lighter-than-usual skin tone, 6'0" and 230 with a full beard, you can be pretty sure who it is. I'd be getting on/off at either F.U. or 167th, and that would also be a big clue.

Yeah, I'll put it this way, if you ever see a dark haired young man of around 16, slightly over 6', with some serious tech wandering around the subway in a state of bliss, that's me, my Canon HV20 and Digital Rebel. As well, I might be explaining things to my red haired father and his telltale brown leather jacket, he usually reads his book if he comes with me. He sometimes gets in the shot of the train. I'll keep my eye out for you guys, but given the infrequency of my visits, it might be unlikely.

When I photograph in Hoboken Terminal and anywhere on the NJ Transit system I carry a notice that was emailed to me from the railroad saying that I can photograph.

You are not the only person to get questioned for railroad photography.

Great pictures by the way.:)

Eric

Archived