So Long 2009

Fred G

I gotta give you an Unlimited :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: .................

LOL! EXCLLENT Fredrick! Happy New Yrs!

What a treat to end the year. Thanks Fred. Have a happy and safe new years.

Thanks, Harry, and same to you. I hope next year is best ever.

I gotta give you an Unlimited :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: .................

LOL! EXCLLENT Fredrick! Happy New Yrs!

Thanks, Mark, I'm glad you like my photos. I hope your have the best New Year's ever :P

I fell off my seat looking at those pics. Those should be in photography books

Thanks very much, Dan!

Words can't describe Fred :):tup:

Thanks, Z!

Excellent shots, Fred! I hope you have a Happy New Year and may 2010 be good to you in terms of your subway photography. :tup: :tup:

Thanks very much, lrg, and you do likewise.

What can I exactly say, this is a thermometer-bursting, extremely-stunning clear, crisp, spendid and energy-packing photos from All Over the North-East! It is just wonderful and the best of 2009, Fred!

Got give you these much thumbs up: :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:!

(A)(JFK)(JFK)(JFK)(JFK)(JFK) images!

(JFK) = +!

Hehe, thanks very much! :)

Archived