Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Hold On, Lemme get my party hat and Noise Maker...

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH...DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAADDD!

Yea... and you know what? That's why they're still around today despite many years of revenue service! :mad:

Twas a joke man! Unless that wasnt directed towards me. I was playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the PS3 and ran across this. I just thought that maybe I'd try and mess with some of yall with this pic :B

Ryu Hayabusa, a local straphanger and railbuff takes us on an indepth tour of what occurs behind closed doors.

Ryu: "SMH"

HAHAHAHA!!!

Twas a joke man! Unless that wasnt directed towards me. I was playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the PS3 and ran across this. I just thought that maybe I'd try and mess with some of yall with this pic :B

LOL, a little teasing never hurts anyone. :P

R32s? Um, I'm more concerned about the ninjas in the subway! This is bad... this is really bad! D:

:)

Ahh, a nightly dose of humor.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a 12-9 on the ©harlie...LOL

The R44s Suck because it should be better but it failed to be. The R32s does not suck, the R32s could last FOR-E-VER!!!

I don't know if its me, but I think you completely missed the joke...