R32s suck!

Cait Sith

Twas a joke man! Unless that wasnt directed towards me. I was playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the PS3 and ran across this. I just thought that maybe I'd try and mess with some of yall with this pic :B

Nah, I understood the joke, just some people take my answer too serious. :P

You Suck!

The R32's are the oldest best cars in the system. I don't care what you or forest glen thinks. The R32's rule and you can't deny that :tdown::mad::tdown::mad::tdown: (R)(3)(2)(S)

(F)(MTA)(R)(E)(V)(E)(R)

RELAX!!! It was just a joke! Cait Sith is an R32 fan like you and I, so chill my dude! Sorry I can't speak for Forest Glen though :)

Nope, I know it is a joke and I am not joking these days, sorry.

Word Count:

15 words...

Punctuation Count:

3 punctuations...

And the Quicker the bus, the more dirty it gets...

And that means I am joking these days, fooled ya, :)...

I dont get it.

You Suck!

The R32's are the oldest best cars in the system. I don't care what you or forest glen thinks. The R32's rule and you can't deny that :tdown::mad::tdown::mad::tdown: (R)(3)(2)(S)

(F)(MTA)(R)(E)(V)(E)(R)

Dude, take a chill pill and relax. This was just a joke....read the responses in the thread for gods sake!

I dont get it.

I think hes poking ya!

That R32 looks like an R30 anyways.

The R44s Suck because it should be better but it failed to be. The R32s does not suck, the R32s could last FOR-E-VER!!!

Ok, so i hope your(Only you) saying the R44 sucks, because, what ever your saying, im not included..

The R44 does not suck to me and i love em and the R32s too!

Meh, because the ride quality is getting worse and the reports of underbody cracks and damages and shortest milage between maintinence = Fail...

Remember that post in that thread when I said the R44 problems were being analyzed since they were far from causing drama for all the drama kids? And that the survey was being done now? And that nothing would be announced until after the survey? And that this wasn't a problem YET, but if left unchecked would become one in the future?

Now would be a good time for you to go back and re-read that post before you posted any more "truths" that you came up with yourself.

Remember that post in that thread when I said the R44 problems were being analyzed since they were far from causing drama for all the drama kids? And that the survey was being done now? And that nothing would be announced until after the survey? And that this wasn't a problem YET, but if left unchecked would become one in the future?

Now would be a good time for you to go back and re-read that post before you posted any more "truths" that you came up with yourself.

IAWTP

You Suck!

(F)(MTA)(R)(E)(V)(E)(R)

There's a reason why I don't post as much as I used to. I'm gradually losing interest in this hobby. People are so one-sided and biased that they can't accept views that are contrary to their own. I like many trains (Redbirds, slants, R46's, Low-V's) but the site of a R32 makes me want to vomit. I'm being vilified simply because I'm not a R32-loving sycophant.

DSC05966.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the last stop, last stop! :P

There's a reason why I don't post as much as I used to. I'm gradually losing interest in this hobby. People are so one-sided and biased that they can't accept views that are contrary to their own. I like many trains (Redbirds, slants, R46's, Low-V's) but the site of a R32 makes me want to vomit. I'm being vilified simply because I'm not a R32-loving sycophant.

^ THAT ^ is the reason why I will never have a favorite train.I will not be biased towards one train type. Forest Glen, don't lose interest because a few people can't keep it in their pants when they see an R32 :P

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the last stop, last stop! :P

^ THAT ^ is the reason why I will never have a favorite train.I will not be biased towards one train type. Forest Glen, don't lose interest because a few people can't keep it in their pants when they see an R32 :P

Same here!

Ya, and what about Express buses, when you comment on people hard workin photos, you only applaud the Express routes?And if there is no express buses, you dont comment. So if i add one MCI, youd be like:

nice express bus!

Tho i do agree on your point on losing interest in transport..

Few Things

1. you said site instead of sight check your grammar

2. You don't have to adore them just don't insult people just because they oppose your opinion

3. The R32's are old you have to expect the dirt and graffiti. Hell, It's New York

No need to lose interest.Hell everyone is entitled to their opinion.

You haven't been around long enough to know what is Forest Glen's issue is, so let me explain it to you:

Forest Glen is NOT entitled to his opinion. Why? Two words:Springfield Gardens. The fact that he's from a neighborhood which always has political clout over the MTA's decisions is sickening. Forest Glen, as well as many people from his neighborhood, have a reputation for complaining to death. They complained when the R32s were on the (E) to death so much that the MTA got tired of listening to them and gave the line R160s so in July, the (E) was flooded with that car class. The funny part is that the (E) was not even supposed to get R160s first; the (F) was. Because the high and mighty Springdield Gardeners complained to death, they had their way. It's just not 32s, it's everything. They complain about RTSs, Orion 7s, everything.

Want to head a story? In the summer of 2008, the (E) had R32s, R42s and R46s. When the TA put 42s on the (E), they were basically ecstatic:

Enter a train with a blue bullet (E) at Jamaica Center.

Springfield Gardeners: YAY! They gave us a good train! The one with the orange seats!

Enter R42.

SG: What's this??? This train belongs downstairs!

TA crew were laughing their heads off when they heard them bicker.

Fact of the matter is, people who claim that they are railfans but avoids a line because of equipments they use are foamers, bottom line. Hey, I'm not a fan of R160s but if I'm riding a line that uses them (and to an extent, nothing but), I'll get on it because my main priority is to get from point A to B as quick as I need to.

I hope you see where I'm coming from.

Watch it Rob. :P

The same can be said for the R160 lovers :)

Ya, and what about Express buses, when you comment on people hard workin photos, you only applaud the Express routes?And if there is no express buses, you dont comment. So if i add one MCI, youd be like:

Tho i do agree on your point on losing interest in transport..

IAWTP!

You haven't been around long enough to know what is Forest Glen's issue is, so let me explain it to you:

Forest Glen is NOT entitled to his opinion. Why? Two words:Springfield Gardens. The fact that he's from a neighborhood which always has political clout over the MTA's decisions is sickening. Forest Glen, as well as many people from his neighborhood, have a reputation for complaining to death. They complained when the R32s were on the (E) to death so much that the MTA got tired of listening to them and gave the line R160s so in July, the (E) was flooded with that car class. The funny part is that the (E) was not even supposed to get R160s first; the (F) was. Because the high and mighty Springdield Gardeners complained to death, they had their way. It's just not 32s, it's everything. They complain about RTSs, Orion 7s, everything.

Want to head a story? In the summer of 2008, the (E) had R32s, R42s and R46s. When the TA put 42s on the (E), they were basically ecstatic:

Enter a train with a blue bullet (E) at Jamaica Center.

Springfield Gardeners: YAY! They gave us a good train! The one with the orange seats!

Enter R42.

SG: What's this??? This train belongs downstairs!

TA crew were laughing their heads off when they heard them bicker.

They may complain to the MTA, but you complain about them :P

Fact of the matter is, people who claim that they are railfans but avoids a line because of equipments they use are foamers, bottom line. Hey, I'm not a fan of R160s but if I'm riding a line that uses them (and to an extent, nothing but), I'll get on it because my main priority is to get from point A to B as quick as I need to.

I hope you see where I'm coming from.

I still don't get that. Why the heck do people want to avoid a line just because it uses a certain train type. I know people who do that and it's annoying.

They may complain to the MTA, but you complain about them :P

It had to be said and done.

I still don't get that. Why the heck do people want to avoid a line just because it uses a certain train type. I know people who do that and it's annoying.

Simple: to try and inject the fact into people that they are at the top tier of all things, being political clout or a railfan, when they simply aren't.

It had to be said and done.

I know :P

Simple: to try and inject the fact into people that they are at the top tier of all things, being political clout or a railfan, when they simply aren't.

Well they need to stop

Archived