R32s suck!

Cait Sith

You haven't been around long enough to know what is Forest Glen's issue is, so let me explain it to you:

Forest Glen is NOT entitled to his opinion. Why? Two words:Springfield Gardens. The fact that he's from a neighborhood which always has political clout over the MTA's decisions is sickening. Forest Glen, as well as many people from his neighborhood, have a reputation for complaining to death. They complained when the R32s were on the (E) to death so much that the MTA got tired of listening to them and gave the line R160s so in July, the (E) was flooded with that car class. The funny part is that the (E) was not even supposed to get R160s first; the (F) was. Because the high and mighty Springdield Gardeners complained to death, they had their way. It's just not 32s, it's everything. They complain about RTSs, Orion 7s, everything.

Want to head a story? In the summer of 2008, the (E) had R32s, R42s and R46s. When the TA put 42s on the (E), they were basically ecstatic:

Enter a train with a blue bullet (E) at Jamaica Center.

Springfield Gardeners: YAY! They gave us a good train! The one with the orange seats!

Enter R42.

SG: What's this??? This train belongs downstairs!

TA crew were laughing their heads off when they heard them bicker.

Fact of the matter is, people who claim that they are railfans but avoids a line because of equipments they use are foamers, bottom line. Hey, I'm not a fan of R160s but if I'm riding a line that uses them (and to an extent, nothing but), I'll get on it because my main priority is to get from point A to B as quick as I need to.

I hope you see where I'm coming from.

That isnt entirely true, the only reason they removed the R32s from the (E) was mostly because of A/C failures over in the summer times, passengers didnt like being in those R32s because it would feel like being in a sauna in the summer. The R40M/R42s kicked off a majority of R32s, including my favorite Phase II series.

That isnt entirely true, the only reason they removed the R32s from the (E) was mostly because of A/C failures over in the summer times, passengers didnt like being in those R32s because it would feel like being in a sauna in the summer. The R40M/R42s kicked off a majority of R32s, including my favorite Phase II series.

What do you expect? Jamaica's neglect on the 32s eventually caught up to the fleet, which explains their horrible MDBF. Coney Island and Pitkin (before the equipment swap which saw the 38s at 207th) did a great job at maintaining the 32s but not Jamaica.

As for the (E) riders, a majority of which are Springfield Gardeners, complained and complained about 32s on the (E) to death, and believe me, it was barely a logical reason like failed A/C like you stated. If that were the case, the (E) would have had a mixed package of trains like the (F) until the fall time.

Well if people want to avoid a line to be late for work and get fired,I hope that piece of equipment make them happy.:P

+1!!!

Any car will do!

Of course, if its for the right divisionand if a train needs to place another since its down!

What fleet would ya like to Marry :cool:?

You Suck!

The R32's are the oldest best cars in the system. I don't care what you or forest glen thinks. The R32's rule and you can't deny that :tdown::mad::tdown::mad::tdown: (R)(3)(2)(S)

(F)(MTA)(R)(E)(V)(E)(R)

Says the guy who has "R40s Rule" in his signature. ;)

What fleet would ya like to Marry :cool:?

Oo, I want a 160! :P

R42s screeched just as 'loudly' as the R32s. So there's no reason to hate the R32s more for their brakes.

Like I said, Springfield Gardeners are ungrateful for everything. They complain about RTSs because they're too lazy to climb up three simple steps.

You haven't been around long enough to know what is Forest Glen's issue is, so let me explain it to you:

Forest Glen is NOT entitled to his opinion. Why? Two words:Springfield Gardens. The fact that he's from a neighborhood which always has political clout over the MTA's decisions is sickening. Forest Glen, as well as many people from his neighborhood, have a reputation for complaining to death. They complained when the R32s were on the (E) to death so much that the MTA got tired of listening to them and gave the line R160s so in July, the (E) was flooded with that car class. The funny part is that the (E) was not even supposed to get R160s first; the (F) was. Because the high and mighty Springdield Gardeners complained to death, they had their way. It's just not 32s, it's everything. They complain about RTSs, Orion 7s, everything.

Want to head a story? In the summer of 2008, the (E) had R32s, R42s and R46s. When the TA put 42s on the (E), they were basically ecstatic:

Enter a train with a blue bullet (E) at Jamaica Center.

Springfield Gardeners: YAY! They gave us a good train! The one with the orange seats!

Enter R42.

SG: What's this??? This train belongs downstairs!

TA crew were laughing their heads off when they heard them bicker.

Fact of the matter is, people who claim that they are railfans but avoids a line because of equipments they use are foamers, bottom line. Hey, I'm not a fan of R160s but if I'm riding a line that uses them (and to an extent, nothing but), I'll get on it because my main priority is to get from point A to B as quick as I need to.

I hope you see where I'm coming from.

I'm getting sick of this ghetto, thuggish behavior. You're not a gangster. Stop pretending to be one. Stop getting so bent out of shape over a freaking train. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. If you have a problem with that then take the LIRR to Locust Manor. I'll be waiting for you.

I'm getting sick of this ghetto, thuggish behavior. You're not a gangster. Stop pretending to be one. Stop getting so bent out of shape over a freaking train. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. If you have a problem with that then take the LIRR to Locust Manor. I'll be waiting for you.

[Enters Cornholio mode]

Are you threatening me?

[Leaves Cornholio mode]

Ya, and what about Express buses, when you comment on people hard workin photos, you only applaud the Express routes?And if there is no express buses, you dont comment. So if i add one MCI, youd be like:

Tho i do agree on your point on losing interest in transport..

So because I like express buses that makes me this evil, malicious person.

So because I like express buses that makes me this evil, malicious person.

No, but would it kill you to NOT support every express bus line? Not everyone can afford to ride them on a daily basis and express bus routes are a drain on operations as they deadhead all the way back to their respective depots.

Just because the line is there doesn't mean it's justified. I've stated the BM4 and Bm5 [picked up by the Bm2] should be eliminated.

No, but would it kill you to NOT support every express bus line? Not everyone can afford to ride them on a daily basis and express bus routes are a drain on operations as they deadhead all the way back to their respective depots.

Just because the line is there doesn't mean it's justified. I've stated the BM4 and Bm5 [picked up by the Bm2] should be eliminated.

Thank you Mr. Concourse!!! You need a "thanks" button, good sir!

People like you is why I'm glad to be a member of this board. Why? Cuz you're a sane and rational railfan. Have a good night!!!

Thank you Mr. Concourse!!! You need a "thanks" button, good sir!

People like you is why I'm glad to be a member of this board. Why? Cuz you're a sane and rational railfan. Have a good night!!!

I can take solace in the fact that I live in a private house, not the projects (unlike you).

Archived