N/W/R To Astoria(Trainz)

I'm making the (N) from Astoria to 86th St,Brooklyn and not doing Coney Island I might depends.Also the (R) as a GO from Bay-Ridge-95th to Astoria.Then (W) Astoria to 86 St,Bklyn one stop from the ®'s terminal.

(N) Astoria Exp,Broadway Exp,via Whitehall,Sea Beach Exp

(R) Astoria Local,Broadway Local,via Whitehall

(W) Same as the (R)

Some pics scenery not done yet or I haven't started yet someone else voluntereed to do it.I started in Qns and working my way Bkyln/Manhattan bound.(N) will have R160's,(W) the Slants and (R) 46's.Maybe some slants on the N and R.Thanks.

Astoria.jpg

Astoria1.jpg

Some old pics both are from 30th Av stations.

Untitled198-1.png

The (W) might be from Broadway.

I wanted to point out that I will be helping 2TrainMaster with the scenery around the area as we will make this route VERY close to the real thing. The distances will be as close to real life as we can make it without using DEMs and the scenery will clearly resemble the surrounding areas of Astoria.

We'll be doing Astoria to Queensboro Plaza and then giving out more screenshots.

Were did you get them Stations and EL objects from?

Ok its kitbashed*in other words I used objects off the downloadstation and made a custom station.The end sign search "LUL" and you'll evantually see it.The platforms are custom made/reskin by a friend not available just BETA's,the fence search "fence" and everything else is there like umm.... the station lights search "NY light" or "NY" or "light" all works.Now the R40 Slant were or are limited edition by magicland.So they probably won't be available for a while.I'll see what I can do about the Slant.

I'll hook u up if you can make great routes for trainz,show me some photos of your best routes and I'll see what I can do.

i have a route it is huge...it started out as just being a museum but then it became to be like BERA and then it became like disney and an airport and shuttle trains and behind the scene tours and a city in the progress..all this over a period of time took me about a year..i will try to get a vid soon..i have trainz 2004..will the r40 work?

• 4 weeks later...
I've been very intriuged by this game. It looks so cool! But I have a few questions:

Can I make make my own subway cars?

Should I buy the newest version (2010), or should I buy an older version?

Yes you can make your own subway cars you can make almost anything you want but there are many programs you can use(3D) Gmax,autodesk inventor,blender etc.Umm....honestly I'm not sure about 2010 but I have Trainz Classics & TRS06 but I prefer Trainz Railwayz(has Trainz Classics & TRS06 included-2disc=$15-$25).Most of trainz users use versions from TRS04-TC still b\c it works just as good as the latest versions.But I prefer TRS09 its an update from Trainz Classics.I'm not sure about '10 but compare and contrast.Good Luck!!!

Sry no pics or vids but I'll try 2 get something soon maybe this weekend. (N) done from Ditmars Blvd to 36 St,Brooklyn all switches,signals & speed limts are in place also every stop is passenger enabled this is via Whitehall not Bridge.

Archived