DBNA Orion 07.501 NextGen Hybrids #4631-4655

The Real

Gun Hill is still set to get the first 35 NovaBUS LFSAs for the +selectbusservice, however the last 55 may end up elsewhere other than 126th Street. Thats gonna be one of those sit and wait things as well.

I think 55 buses will be too much for the M15 +select+. They will probably send the extras to Kingsbridge or West Farms depot but since (MTA) keeps making changes, the extras may end up with (MTA) bus

Well thats the whole thing, UP had a NG from FLA and JAM about a week and a half ago...

However, they would have still had them if UP is getting them...so far, only JFK has gotten NGs before training occurred unless Flatbush did too. That said, before CS got theirs, 3932 was sent there, before Jamaica got them, they had 4220 on loan, and Grand Avenue had 4450 on loan.

LGA, GH, and KB all had loaners beforehand.

Like state above, two NGs were at UP about a week ago testing for fitting in the Wash and Maintenance Areas. So there is a consideration for these buses to go to UP.

So like I said in the OP, its a toss up between the three, remember this order has had its assignment change 2 times already. So anything is possible.

Were they also there for driver training for drivers who picked into MaBSTOA, Flatbush, or Grand Avenue in the big system pick? Remember that at the same time, artics and NGs were floating around Gleason.

ah yes 4220 is at ulmer park its at the depot now im inside there now i got here at 6am and i am on my cell phone . i am getting ready to go back to sleep and i have to be to school at 8 and im with my uncle so yes EVERYBODY ATTENTION THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE THE FIRST NG EVER AT ULMER PARK 4220 .

ah yes 4220 is at ulmer park its at the depot now im inside there now i got here at 6am and i am on my cell phone . i am getting ready to go back to sleep and i have to be to school at 8 and im with my uncle so yes EVERYBODY ATTENTION THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE THE FIRST NG EVER AT ULMER PARK 4220 .

Yay! :cool:

I hope it goes on the B1!!

Lol well ii already rode on it it was not in service we went on the highway my uncle had it when i got there so it went back to flatbush for something but boy OMG when that bus hit 35 on the highway it was like a smooth plane running on the airfeild taking off . Sweet bus loll .

4220 is a FLA bus, it's not going to go into service at UP...it may very well be a training bus though. Previously it was believed that the bus was there because of MABSTOA drivers who were picking into UP next pick (or something like that) but they might actually be getting NG's. 25 is a little low, but at least it's something.

Archived