Worst Song in history

Queens Surface

And to think that this was the #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100 for seven weeks.

And that amazes me because the words of the song is just pure sick. I thought the song was nasty, but then I found out what some of the words really means and how he meant it, the song jumped right to pure sick.

And that amazes me because the words of the song is just pure sick. I thought the song was nasty, but then I found out what some of the words really means and how he meant it, the song jumped right to pure sick.

Same. At first I didn't know what "superman that ho" meant either, and when somebody told me......I cringed.

And then there are others like "supersoak" which shouldn't be a surprising one......

And these young girls be dancing to that music, and wonder why they get treated like sh!t by young men. No wonder it's hard to find a good minority American woman too...... Oh well now I'll search for another West Indian young woman on the Bx41 line, since that is who mostly rides it along WPR. The West Indians are my better half. Most work, cook, clean, and have respect for themselves.

No wonder it's hard to find a good minority American woman too......

I agree with you 100%. As for the song itself, the song was good for the first week maybe but then it got very annoying. As everyone has said rap/hip-hop has lost its originality. Honestly if you want to see some good rap, you need to go underground (great stuff there).

I agree with you 100%. As for the song itself, the song was good for the first week maybe but then it got very annoying. As everyone has said rap/hip-hop has lost its originality. Honestly if you want to see some good rap, you need to go underground (great stuff there).

Thankfully, when you're in the Bronx, you don't have to go very far for that.

And these young girls be dancing to that music, and wonder why they get treated like sh!t by young men. No wonder it's hard to find a good minority American woman too

My point exactly. The girls in my neighborhood still play that song, like there is no tomorrow. I think if they read the lyrics, or the parents told them word for word, I don't think they would be singing it, nor doing that stupid dance that go with it.

Oh yeah, I went there.:P

My point exactly. The girls in my neighborhood still play that song, like there is no tomorrow. I think if they read the lyrics, or the parents told them word for word, I don't think they would be singing it, nor doing that stupid dance that go with it.

Its more than reading the lyrics, its actually knowing what the words MEAN. I don't hear the song as often anymore so thats good.

To be honest, I think they know what those words mean, and that it degrades them. They aren't that stupid, they just act it. They just don't care, because popularity is more important than dignity for to many young women today. These type of songs and dancing to them says, "I'm popular with this crowd". Dignity is hard to find in young black/Hispanic American women these days.

That is why I prefer young Dominican women straight out the D.R. Went out with two, and their attitudes are very different. Hopefully I can find one a third time, and this time it works out for the long term. Time for me to make mulatto babies.

To be honest, I think they know what those words mean, and that it degrades them. They aren't that stupid, they just act it. They just don't care, because popularity is more important than dignity for to many young women today. These type of songs and dancing to them says, "I'm popular with this crowd". Dignity is hard to find in young black/Hispanic American women these days.

It's a crying shame. Just sad.:P

Archived