Has anybody ever rode the these trains

trainfan22

I rode on the pre- GOH IIRC R32, R44, R46, but I was too young to remember anything.

I remember some stuff about the R110A though since I only rode on that once. I remember that it had seating like the 75 fts but only on one side, and the red seats. The door closing sound sounded a bit like a siren.

I rode on the pre- GOH IIRC R32, R44, R46, but I was too young to remember anything.

I remember some stuff about the R110A though since I only rode on that once. I remember that it had seating like the 75 fts but only on one side, and the red seats. The door closing sound sounded a bit like a siren.

i rode on the R110a too it had diffent color seats in every car I only rode it like one time but I hardly remember because i was only 5 years old when i rode it and it had seats like a 75ft car but the car i was in had blue seats.

I remember the 110's. the a's had 3 different color seats. The b's i was on everyday during its intro. They sound like the 142's. the 110a's sounded like 5 142's accelerating 3 seconds apart like an echo. if i remember correctly, per 5 car unit, 2 cars had blue seats, 2 were red, and the D car was yellow on the A's.

Archived