Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry

No Country For Old Men

If you have not seen 'No Country For Old Men' then you're missing out on a great film. The Coen brothers deliver big time in this thriller. Easily their best film to date. Javier Bardem is awesome in this film. Josh Brolin was great too. A very enjoyable movie. The very ending is a little disappointing but it does not make or break the movie.

I've seen it and it was good. Alot of people didn't like the ending but I did. The whole entire movie was good.

The ending was too abrupt. They could have done better than that. It was great how he was popping the locks and door handles with that cattle gun. I want one of those.

'No Country' wins big at the Academy Awards taking four. Congrats to the Coen brothers and the enitre cast.

The film received eight nominations atthe Oscars and got 4 awards. I have yet to see it but I'd probably have to watch it online since I don't know the policy at my movie theater and they might not let me watch it.

I could buy it on DVD or something though...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.