Seoul subways add WCs after deadly bathroom break

Trackworker

1. That is hilarious. He hung his a$$ out the window cause he had a case of the splatters, and fell out the window. I wonder when the other train hit him after he fell out the window, did it knock the rest of the sh!t out of him.

2. Hopefully the cab has a fold up operator seat like the R62/68 (IIRC), so the engineer can slide the collapsible toilet in place, and do their business while still operating.

3. I wonder do they have full width cabs, and can the operator be seen through the passengers compartment, like in the new tech trains here. If so, then the railfans here should go railfan that system. That way they would get to see the T/O do more than just operating.:eek::eek::eek::eek: vomit-smiley-015.gif

It got me thinking about what these T/O's do when nature calls.

Same as us B/O do.....Find a bathroom, or make one.......

That poor lady got fired from the MTA because of it.

If you man the lady who had the Irritable Bowel Syndrome, she was only reassigned from T/O to bus cleaner. She is now a T/O again, since she got her bowel under control.

I don't particularly feel so inclined as to carry around my own excitements all day. I know what you do in it but what do you do with it?

Leave it on the General Superintendents desk at the end of your shift, if they make you steam.gif, and tell them xmassign.gif.

Archived