Custom Paper Buses

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oscar, nice job once again, but I requested wrong and this is what I ment for 9993 :

(Images Removed, see last post on page before)

They are nice, yes. BUT, those black edge lines are NOT supposed to be black. The person who made that bus, made it so that they are gray. Thats first. Second, the Orion V were made a long time ago, so long I don't even remember, like before 2006. That was when people used the black lined edging. NOW, they don't. So please so not change that. You can leave it but in the future, don't change it.

Oscar, nice job once again, but I requested wrong and this is what I ment for 9993 :

(Images Removed, see last post on page before)

They are nice, yes. BUT, those black edge lines are NOT supposed to be black. The person who made that bus, made it so that they are gray. Thats first. Second, the Orion V were made a long time ago, so long I don't even remember, like before 2006. That was when people used the black lined edging. NOW, they don't. So please so not change that. You can leave it but in the future, don't change it.

Okay, I will change it.

EDIT:

Done:

NGdecalscheme-3.png

I edited this bus from the thread The Decal Scheme... and this is the result :

666OrionV.png

Now I have a collection of 666's!

(MTA 1996 Orion V 666 is my favorite Orion V of all times! and Bee-Line Orion V 666)

Did you ask about editing this model from Trevor Logan? Because even a number change still counts as editing it.

I feel very bad about saying this and I think you will be alot annoyed about wasting your time on that work I requested, but :

My paper bus depot is Casey Stengel, which means that I will only print Casey Stengel buses. Post my request and I will see which ones are casey stengel buses. The rest others can print so you don't feel like you wasted your time. All who think I wasted their time you have every right to be mad at me. Sorry, just sorry. It was unexprected. Please forgive me for rushing you for this hard work that now I don't need. I am very sorry.

I will think of things to request for my depot makeover.

Please, please forgive me.

I apologize for that inconveinence, so heres the few buses I need for my depot :

1996 Orion V's ((MTA) New York City Bus):

Unnumbered black back model (I will put hte numbers on myself)

Unnumbered white back model

1999 Orion V's ((MTA) New York City Bus):

Black back #6018 without the (MTA) New York City Bus in the back, its just the number.

White back model (plus 6005 which I requested)

2006-07 Orion VII OG HEVS (with batterys) :

Black backs - 6857

White backs - 6848 without the white paint beteween the big windows and small windows.

Decal scheme model (plus 6893 which I requested)

Orion VII NG (with batterys)

ALL WHITEBACKS

NOTE : I want seprate front destination signs.

Thanks!

I apologize for that inconveinence, so heres the few buses I need for my depot :

1996 Orion V's ((MTA) New York City Bus):

Unnumbered black back model (I will put hte numbers on myself)

Unnumbered white back model

1999 Orion V's ((MTA) New York City Bus):

Black back #6018 without the (MTA) New York City Bus in the back, its just the number.

White back model (plus 6005 which I requested)

2006-07 Orion VII OG HEVS (with batterys) :

Black backs - 6857

White backs - 6848 without the white paint beteween the big windows and small windows.

Decal scheme model (plus 6893 which I requested)

Orion VII NG (with batterys)

ALL WHITEBACKS

NOTE : I want seprate front destination signs.

Thanks!

These can be done. IDK If I will do them because I will be taking off from now till the beginning of August as I will probably be in canada (un-sure yet). The destination sign thing can be done BUT it is HIGHLY NOT advised.

• 2 weeks later...
I edited this bus from the thread The Decal Scheme... and this is the result :

666OrionV.png

Now I have a collection of 666's!

(MTA 1996 Orion V 666 is my favorite Orion V of all times! and Bee-Line Orion V 666)

I really don't appreciate you changing my bus into 666. Not Cool.

• 2 weeks later...
These can be done. IDK If I will do them because I will be taking off from now till the beginning of August as I will probably be in canada (un-sure yet). The destination sign thing can be done BUT it is HIGHLY NOT advised.

Hey, I've seen you done some buses in the PBL bus thread.So, I think your free right? So are you going to Canada? Are you at Canada? If you aren't, please post the buses one by on when there finished. I don't actually need numbered buses so just give me the model.

Hey, I've seen you done some buses in the PBL bus thread.So, I think your free right? So are you going to Canada? Are you at Canada? If you aren't, please post the buses one by on when there finished. I don't actually need numbered buses so just give me the model.

I am going to Canada Friday night. I can give you the buses non-numbered. Would you want that? Because in that case....:

OriOn%20V%20%28NYCMTA%29%20%28black%20back%29.png

OriOn%20V%20%28NYCMTA%29%20%28white%20back%29.pnghttp:

The rest will come later :(

I have a request: may I have a (MTA) NYCB Nova LFS with no route and no number please. Thanks in advance! :)

Here you go:

Do not change the credits or anything on the bus but the number & route sign:

40FootNovabusLFS-10.png

40FootNovabusLFSRoofPiece-1.png