Custom Paper Buses

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold On Hold On Hold On. Thats not all. There's more which will be coming a private message as those are the fictional units. Ok. Now to business. Fictional models are to be handed over to myself. They will be sent in private messages. I request that all requests for a FICTIONAL model be sent in private message to myself. They will be sent back in a private message and ARE NOT TO BE SHARED!!!!!! NON-fictional models will still be requested here and are going to be made here.

1722.png

1722b.png

here you go

^^^^^ Thanks

can you do one that same bus model N22 hicksville sign both sides. bus number 1777 then one saying N22 Jamaica front and side. NJL or MF depot..

and another one like you just did same bus number just with N6 Hempstead dest signs.

questions do i print these myself and fold them... because i will have to print these at a friends house since i only have a laser B/W printer ;)

Hold On Hold On Hold On. Thats not all. There's more which will be coming a private message as those are the fictional units. Ok. Now to business. Fictional models are to be handed over to myself. They will be sent in private messages. I request that all requests for a FICTIONAL model be sent in private message to myself. They will be sent back in a private message and ARE NOT TO BE SHARED!!!!!! NON-fictional models will still be requested here and are going to be made here.

Was the PM sent yet or no? Just curious

May I have a D40LFR in TA colors. # 7820, Not In Service

Sure.

But... orders like this ^ are fictional and are to be sent in a PM to myself.

And gregory, i didnt receieve that PM for you fictional models.

ATTEN : August 31st will be the LAST day for fictional models. After that non-fiction model are going to be made ONLY!!!!!!

^^^^^ Thanks

can you do one that same bus model N22 hicksville sign both sides. bus number 1777 then one saying N22 Jamaica front and side. NJL or MF depot..

and another one like you just did same bus number just with N6 Hempstead dest signs.

questions do i print these myself and fold them... because i will have to print these at a friends house since i only have a laser B/W printer :(

Yes. I can get instructions.

Nice stuff! I didn't get to read the whole thread, but

Can I get a Designline Eco-Saver IV Hybrid bus #1302, M22 with BAT PK CITY for its destination sign

If you don't do Designline Eco-Saver IV Hybrid buses yet, than can I get a Nova LFS Artic

(like the one shown here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MTA_New_York_City_Bus_Nova_Bus_LFSA_%282010%29.jpg)

bus number 1236, route is M14A with destination sign as

Lower E. Side

Grand - FDR

If possible, could you do both? Thanks in advanced!:tup:

BTW PM me instructions becuase I suck at doing this stuff

Nice stuff! I didn't get to read the whole thread, but

Can I get a Designline Eco-Saver IV Hybrid bus #1302, M22 with BAT PK CITY for its destination sign

If you don't do Designline Eco-Saver IV Hybrid buses yet, than can I get a Nova LFS Artic

(like the one shown here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MTA_New_York_City_Bus_Nova_Bus_LFSA_%282010%29.jpg)

bus number 1236, route is M14A with destination sign as

Lower E. Side

Grand - FDR

If possible, could you do both? Thanks in advanced!:tup:

BTW PM me instructions becuase I suck at doing this stuff

Here is your Designline:

order1.png

Your Nova Bus Artic:

4761088211823ee0cd9bb.jpg

indexom.png

and a site with instructions:

http://web.archive.org/web/20041019200316/www.natransit.com/paperbus/paperbus-tips.html