There's a rumor going around...

Trackworker

A rumor like one of them gave the other crabs, the clap, H.I.V., A.I.D.S., herpes, **** warts, or a rumor like they are two guys on the DL? Is the rumor one of them got the other pregnant?

Suckie, suckie at the end of the line rumor?

Just trying to find out what the rumor is that you heard, since this is the place of rumors.

A rumor like one of them gave the other crabs, the clap, H.I.V., A.I.D.S., herpes, **** warts, or a rumor like they are two guys on the DL? Is the rumor one of them got the other pregnant?

Suckie, suckie at the end of the line rumor?

Just trying to find out what the rumor is that you heard, since this is the place of rumors.

They caught a TSS and a RTO on the platform having oral sex.

O.K., if it was a male TSS and a female RTO employee, or a female TSS and a male RTO, well then 40.gif.

If two men, then snf50.gif.

Sad thing is it was 2 men, one of them foolishly taped Velcro over his MTA patch (like that helped rolleyes.gif) to hide his identity I guess, well a cop busted them on the platform.

I'm sure someone else heard about this, this is spreading like wildfire at the TA.

Sad thing is it was 2 men, one of them foolishly taped Velcro over his MTA patch (like that helped rolleyes.gif) to hide his identity I guess, well a cop busted them on the platform.

I'm sure someone else heard about this, this is spreading like wildfire at the TA.

There was a rumor about that between two B/Os on a line I picked on, at the depot I started in. They should of offered the cop a double one, then either he accept and let them go, or the charges would be increased against them (bribery).

Put it This way that "part" of the "rumor" isnt true...

Im not going to comment about what i know though some things are best left alone, beacuse down here rumors can get "changed" a bit ya know? :cool:

Archived