Subway Lines You've Never Been On (That Still Operate)

67thAve

Ive been on ALL subway lines, including the SIR which is a Railroad.. So im good..

Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens & Staten Island!

Now, if wr are talking about before the end of the (H), which includes the (JFK), the (K), double letters, etc, then thats a fat no!

Ive been on ALL subway lines, including the SIR which is a Railroad.. So im good..

Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens & Staten Island!

Now, if wr are talking about before the end of the (H), which includes the (JFK), the (K), double letters, etc, then thats a fat no!

i meant (S) Rockaway Shuttle, when i said (H) just to distinguish it from the Franklin (S)

I rode the 9, but not the skip stop portion. I haven't rode the Z and the skip stop portion. As for everything still running, I've rode them all.

I should note that I haven't been to ever single 'terminal' like 145th via the B when the train is in service, but I've passed by on the other lines. I've been to the final stop on every single line.

I've also been thru 57/7th to 63rd Lex via a MOD trip and the Chrystie St connector on another MoD trip.

The Rockaway (S) is probably the only one here, although save the (7) / <7> which I've ridden from end to end, I haven't been on any of the IRT trains north of Manhattan, so that's a big gap.

A lot of people haven't been on the (M) or (Z), huh? Leave Ridgewood at 7 in the morning to try and get back to Nassau co. for work by 10am and you'll catch the (Z), trust me. if you're as hungover as I was, getting the skip-stop (Z) with a creaky R42 is little of a consolation prize.

Archived