Subway Lines You've Never Been On (That Still Operate)

67thAve

Oh wow. lol. Everybody that hasnt been on whichever lines should find an approporiate commute for these lines or just ride it even as an alternate commute. Or go to them to ride it just for the hell of it. I've rode all trains. How bout add the stops which you have not been to/gone through? I'm pretty sure all of us havent been to all the stops.

I've never been on the:

(5) or <5> in the Bronx

<6>

<7>

(Z)

(JFK) (I saw it when I was younger, but never rode it)

Rockaway Park shuttle

How bout add the stops which you have not been to/gone through?

Jamaica/Van Wyck on the (E)

Bay Ridge/95th on the (R)

any of the Rockaway Park shuttle stops

Oh wow. lol. Everybody that hasnt been on whichever lines should find an approporiate commute for these lines or just ride it even as an alternate commute. Or go to them to ride it just for the hell of it. I've rode all trains. How bout add the stops which you have not been to/gone through? I'm pretty sure all of us havent been to all the stops.

They are so out of the way for me, I'll never have a commute on them.

I can ride them just because, but I do feel weird riding trains that are out of my way. I mean I'm fine with it I guess, but then I think "ppl would probably think I'm nutty or childish riding trains for fun."

Not everybody is a huge fan to care enough to ride it, also it is time gone for taking routes that you don't actually need or really care about and that time can be used for whatever events you have planned.

The only lines I have ridden from end to end is the (7)(N)(Q)(V)(W), since they pretty much go to the places that I need to go. I have pretty much rode every line at least once in my short 17 year lifetime except for the (Z) because I really don't care about going on the (J)/(Z), which is completely distant from where I live and that places to go, for an hour to ride a line that really doesn't serve where I need to go.

Archived