Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

MTH R142s Did u get yours, cause I got mine...

We all here know that "Brighton Local" got his MTH R142s Models, AND I GOT mine to!! yesterday!!! I payed $370.00!!!:) for a 5 car set, ,online they were going for up to $500.00!!!! :eek:NO Way!!! I believe that a 2 car set goes for around $150.00... But let me tell you it was a B1t*h:pto find a hobby store in the Tri-state area that had them in stock, for me it boiled down to 2 stores 1 in Long Island the other 1 in Staten Island, I ended up getting mine at the SI shop.. QUESTION: Anyone else here got there OWN R142s???

We all here know that "Brighton Local" got his MTH R142s Models, AND I GOT mine to!! yesterday!!! I payed $370.00!!!;) for a 5 car set, ,online they were going for up to $500.00!!!! :eek:NO Way!!! I believe that a 2 car set goes for around $150.00... But let me tell you it was a B1t*h:pto find a hobby store in the Tri-state area that had them in stock, for me it boiled down to 2 stores 1 in Long Island the other 1 in Staten Island, I ended up getting mine at the SI shop.. QUESTION: Anyone else here got there OWN R142s???

Theres really nothing that spectacular about them. you paid 370 and no tax or plus tax?

Theres really nothing that spectacular about them. you paid 370 and no tax or plus tax?

$370.00 EVEN;) , plus about $20 :pmore i brought some spare track...but compared to there previous models such has the R62s which I have they don't have that large gap between the cars and are bit bigger than the R62s and of course very detailed..Am hoping for MTH to announce the R68s next!!! but it will probably be another year and a half before they announce another subway set....(6)<6>

$370.00 EVEN;) , plus about $20 :pmore i brought some spare track...but compared to there previous models such has the R62s which I have they don't have that large gap between the cars and are bit bigger than the R62s and of course very detailed..Am hoping for MTH to announce the R68s next!!! but it will probably be another year and a half before they announce another subway set....(6)<6>

enjoy them, mine are still wrapped up in the box

OOO, so u did get urs, did u do it through mail order?? or picked it up in person at a hobby shop???

i posted pics up on here look down at this section, i bought mine at trainworld in bk in the begining of jan

i posted pics up on here look down at this section, i bought mine at trainworld in bk in the begining of jan

got yours at Trainworld???:confused: I called them like 10 times askin when are they coming in, they told me that the R142s are not even on there order list, and they never had them in stock:confused:!! wtf is going here???:mad: anyway how much did u pay for them???

got yours at Trainworld???:confused: I called them like 10 times askin when are they coming in, they told me that the R142s are not even on there order list, and they never had them in stock:confused:!! wtf is going here???:mad: anyway how much did u pay for them???

I don't know, i just was driving by and walked in and bought them. i really didnt want to buy the 5 car set all i wanted was a 2 car set but the 2 car set is 2 B cars so i spulrged for the 5 car and set me back $411 soldiers

I don't know, i just was driving by and walked in and bought them. i really didnt want to buy the 5 car set all i wanted was a 2 car set but the 2 car set is 2 B cars so i spulrged for the 5 car and set me back $411 soldiers

O sh1t!!! the add ons are 2 B cars:mad::mad:??? i thought there were 2 (6)A cars!!! thats kina plan!! and lame...iam glad i got the 5 car set...

• 4 weeks later...
Enjoy your sets guys I got mine yesterday along with the complete 6 car R34 set. Only at Trainworld. I will be getting a second R142 set to make a full 10-car train. Oh yeah, forgot to mention the R27 set as well all 6 cars.

You must have alot of money.

Archived