Trenton New Jersey, January 30th 2010

D.J.

the trolley buses are New Flyer E40LFRs... not as good as the old AMG trackless, nor as fast.... nor as stable... in fact, i don't understand why SEPTA got them in the first place.. NEOPLAN USA was still around when they could have made the trackless order (in 2002)

Also, who doesn't love that riverline? ;)

Thanks for the comment :)

the trolley buses are New Flyer E40LFRs... not as good as the old AMG trackless, nor as fast.... nor as stable... in fact, i don't understand why SEPTA got them in the first place.. NEOPLAN USA was still around when they could have made the trackless order (in 2002)

Also, who doesn't love that riverline? :D

Thanks for the comment :)

Wasnt New Flyer the only bidder on the order also Vancouver got a large order of E40LFRs and E60LFRs too (all are in service now)

Wasn't New Flyer the only bidder on the order also Vancouver got a large order of E40LFRs and E60LFRs too (all are in service now)

yea.... cause SEPTA waited til 2006 to order replacements for the AMGs... which retired in 2003... see my point? If they would have ordered them when they were supposed to, it wouldn't be a problem. Because they could have gotten Neoplan trackless... and since SEPTA worked with Neoplan before, they know how to fix them up better than MBTA...

and thanks for the comments

Archived